Goro Majima : Dirty Office Blowjob (NSFW)

⚠️FULL ON NSFW💦

Literally what the title says and then some🤷‍♀️ I feel as though this ended up kinda rushed but one day I will know Majima enough to put him on par with my Jotaro Kujo smuts 😂

Upload before bed, I have work at 9am and I'm sat here writing about a fictional man fucking me 🙉🙄

Letting yourself into his office, you could hear his snoring before even making it all the way down the hallway, so once you were in the room, it was really loud.
"Fucking hell..." you chuckled with a sigh. "Oh dear."
Majima was sat back, ass just on the edge of the sofa, feet on the coffee table, sleeping through some gorey zombie flick on the telly... Doing no work, as usual. He really was shameless, falling asleep at work. Then again, he could afford to live the high life, you supposed.

Stepping on the cushioned seating with one foot, you slinked the other over to his other side, getting on your knees to straddle his long, shapely thighs. The leather of his pants squelched beneath you as you settled yourself.
"Majimaaa..." you whispered, feeling up his warm, washboard stomach with your soft palms. He stirred a little, but ultimately just continued his sleeping. Men.
Bringing your fingertips up to massage his chest, you couldn't help but admire his ink, despite the fact you'd seen it a million times, at least. It was still so bright and smooth on his skin, passing right under when you ran your fingers over it. "Hey, I'm talking to you," you teased, moving your hand up over his neck, to tickle his face with your fingers, making him scrunch up his nose with a snicker.
"I know. Yer all I can hear." You leant further forward to bridge the gap between you both, kissing his mouth quickly and tenderly to force him to open his eyes and look up at you. "Ya smell nice, though. Who's the lucky guy?"
"Well... That guy on the reception is cute. Cuter when he's been chatted up for this keycard, of course," you bragged, flashing the plastic to him before tucking it away safely in his inner jacket pocket. The smug look on Majima's face was cracking you up. He could get jealous, sometimes. "Maybe he's even cuter than you."
"I ain't cute. I'm rugged."
You ignored him, smiling and bashing his hooked nose with yours. Goro inhaled, making the first move. Diving in for the kill, he claimed your lips first on his lap, gloved hands coming up to rest lazily on your hips, since yours were clasping round his jaw and running through his hair. It got heated rather quickly, you somehow fighting his lazy ass back for dominance, tongues clashing, teeth clacking together every now and then since you were going at it so wickedly. Majima tasted like cigarettes mainly, but the faintest taste of his strongmint toothpaste was there too. He always commented how much he liked the taste of your lipbalm, smearing your lipstick all over when he kissed you.
However, Majima ran his hand up your office skirt, beginning getting the upper hand when he started kissing along your jaw and down your neck to make you gasp and keen breathlessly, one hand delicately pulling up shirt buttons so he could slide it beneath the fabric.
He knew exactly how to get one over on you, exactly the way you wanted it.
You'd had enough of his bossing about, though.
Clambering off him, he watched you in anticipation as you fell to his feet, on your knees. The man was pretty adventurous anyway, sex being no exception. Open to almost anything and everything with someone he liked, getting it on in his office where someone, anyone, could walk in was a serious hell yes.
Slowly, your hands manoeuvred themselves towards the hem of his trousers, lightly brushing his stomach before lying in wait like a snake pursuing prey.
"Mmm, miaooow," he growled between his teeth, clearly enjoying what you were up to. "Ya really gonna do that here? Never took ya for a freak, Dollface."
"Be quiet. I'm trying to look after you." Biting your bottom lip, you went for his belt, unclasping the leather slowly and noticing the tent already showing in his at his groin. You refrained from looking at him, eyes and hands focused on edging these tight pants off his skinny frame. "Wouldn't wanna get caught now, would you?"
Ha. He was so fucking hard already, and you'd barely touched him. Freak.
"Guess you don't know me well enough, then. We ought to get better acquainted, don't you think?"
"Shh... You don't need to talk yourself up. I can see you've got the goods right here."
"Yer just butterin' me up now."
"It's working, ain't it? Have you seen yourself?"
"I never asked ya to stop talking."
"Well..." Pulling the belt through the clasp, he sighed lightly at the familiar clang of the buckle being undone. Your fingers were slick and fast undoing his pant zip, gripping tightly on his waistband and tugging. He held his ass up, making it a little easier for you to peel them off, length springing free and awaiting your soft mouth.
"Is that better?" you asked sweetly, running your palm over his shaft with a delicate touch. Grinning impishly, you couldn't help yourself. You wanted to absolutely gobble him up when he was vulnerable like this. That half lidded gaze, the dusting of pink across his cheeks, the way he worried his lower lip, his fingers running through his hair, then gripping yours. "You're so big, Majima. I'm not sure it'll fit."
You teased him, giving the tip little kitten licks and kisses whilst squeezing the base slightly, making eye contact all the while. He felt his stomach pull taut, sensitive skin desperate to be touched and pushed over the edge.
"I'll fit in that mouth of yers. Get on with it, girl, or I'll give you the same treatment."
Eventually taking him into your mouth, his breath hitched, the man looking away occasionally to ride it out as long as possible despite wanting to bust a nut of biblical proportions all over your face. You could render him pretty breathless, knowing just how to work him. The way you started bobbing your head, taking him all the way down to the hilt when you weren't using your hands too, popping off his cock with a smack and a trail of saliva.
Moaning into his length, it twitched a bit in the warm caves of your mouth. You were enjoying him a bit too much, he thought, hollowing your cheeks around him like that, so he proceeded to track his hand up the back of your neck, cool leather of the gloves making you gasp and keen.
"Mmm, like that d'ya, Darlin'?"
You were about to moan in approval when he gripped hard and pulled you off of him with a harsh hiss. "Urghh, didn't ya mother teach ya not to talk with ya mouth full, gal? Moanin' and wailin' on me like that, like a desperate little slut." You could barely believe your ears, your face burning up pronto. Clicking his tongue, he pointed to his face. "Get up here. I want yer mouth." He was being very commanding. Placing your hands on his knees, he waved you off, grasping your chin. "Ay ay ay! Don't even think about touching me with those hands unless I tell ya to - Got it?"
Sucking up your saliva to stop yourself from drooling, you did as he said, kneeling up without steadying yourself with your hands.
Majima edged towards you, hovering before your mouth and pulling you back by the hair when you tried to kiss him. He retaliated to your shameless desperation, taking control by pulling your bottom lip between his gnashers, making you grin against his teeth. His mouth was just slightly too far away for your lips to touch, even though they were swollen and rosied from sucking him off so fervently. His denial frustrated you even further when he kept his eye on you, goading you silently as he released you.
"Mmm... How much d'ya want it?" he asked, expecting an answer. Tilting your head a little in thought, you had to come out with something good. "C'mon, tell me, gal. Tell me how much ya want this dick an' I might consider givin' it to ya a while longer."
"Hmmmm," you drew out when he released you, staring intently as he awaited your reply, package lay across his stomach, shiny with spit and expecting your answer. Rolling your tongue along your teeth, you pressed your finger to your cheek, really pulling out the theatrics.
"Ehh, take as long as ya need, Babe. I can get off on that face of yers no prob. Want me to break you though, yer gonna have to make me, Honey."
You were defiant, pouting at him from below him. He grabbed you by the throat, staring into your eyes lustfully.
"C'mon, ya were so desperate to talk my ear off before. How much d'ya want it? Ya gonna beg?"
"Beg you? Why should I?" Bending over a little, he patted your cheek, length making his skin flush a muted pink.
"'Cause ya won't get it otherwise."
Eyes blowing up in surprise, he'd grabbed you by the back of the neck, manoeuvring you somewhere else.
"Stick yer face down on that coffee table. I've changed my mind."
You were practically forced onto it, ass up in the air and one knee steadying you. As much as he wanted to tease you all day in his office, there wasn't really a lot of time before you were discovered. If he was found being blown in his office, it could have pretty bad consequences.

Inspecting your behind, he groaned huskily as he stroked up your thighs, lifting your skirt up onto your back. You must have lifted your head up, since a hand gently pressed you down again, sliding along the arch of your spine.
"Don't make me push ya down again. I need two hands for all this ass."
Rubbing a small circle on one cheek in your cheeksters, he slapped it harshly, making you yelp, before patting your choochy flesh lightly and letting it mould to his fingers. Giving the other mound a slap, you moaned the word 'fuck' into your arm. His spanking hand dipped downwards, feeling quite roughly over your slit, he grinned at how wet you were, giving it a good poking before pulling the garment to the side. "Awwww fuck, I'm about to ruin this cute little pussy of yours. Stay quiet now, won't ya Doll?"
There was no way.
Threading himself into you, you swallowed as he pushed in gently, embracing the stretch he was causing as he filled you up. Majima had to rock gently at first in order to get all the way in, shushing your whimpers tenderly.
However, once he'd broken you in a little, his pace picked up, the wet slap of your ass against his body absolutely sickening.
Beginning to tighten around him, he knew what was coming, or rather, who was coming.
Pulling all the way out, you whined loudly, panicking incase you lost where you were. The tingling of your insides was unbearable already now he had removed himself. He noticed you trying to grind on him, wiggling your hips to try and create some sort of friction.
"Ah ah ah, tell me what yer after and maybe I'll grant yer wish."
"Fuck me," you whimpered into your hand, small and quiet.
"Can't understand. Use yer words."
"Oh my God," you breathed, panting beneath the hand gripping the nape of your neck. "Fuck me, Majima. Make me scream. Please..."
"Ehhh, what was that last part?"
"Please! I'm literally begging you! I need you so bad."
"Wellllll-" he drew out, pushing your head further into the desk. "Whaddaya want me to do?"
He'd gotten you going now. You were snapping at him, crying and sighing.
"Make me cum damnit, if I lose this orgasm I'll fucking kill you!"
"Ohhh, ya wanna cum? Hm Hm... Why didn't ya say so?"
Your horny shouts and moans were shrill and breathy as he pounded into you, what was left of your lipstick smearing over papers on the table. He was really going for it, trying to teach you a lesson, no doubt. Your skirt was rolled right up onto your back, ass so high in the air he was practically banging your front. He didn't stop, even though your screaming could most likely be heard down the hallway. Pulling your ball of need tight, it burst, showering you with a million tiny pieces of bliss. The man was still rocking you, chasing his own high despite your sighs of relief and creamy slick dribbling down the inside of your leg. The sheer power of your release caused him to follow suit, groaning lowly as he dumped his load inside of you, his junk hot and heavy up in your cunt.
Pulling out, he did his pants up without a thought for cleaning himself. Your panties were pretty wet, but he simply pulled your skirt back down, holding you by the front of your neck and pulling you back up, to pepper kisses along your shoulder when his office phone rang.
Rushing to answer it, he was his usual, arrogant self on the phone.
"Ya were so fuckin' loud, the floor below us thought the burglar alarm had gone off and they've called security up."
"You better get thinking of excuses then, cos I'm not meant to be here!"