Goro Majima : Proposal

Just kinda cuts off at the end because I had this idea forever ago and can't even remember where I was originally going with it. 😂

"Babe, just relax yer arm a second," he whispered into your ear. Stroking all the sensitive spots along your hand, he slid a gold band onto your finger without warning, forcing you to fall silent. Snatching your hand, you wandered away, turning your back to him. He gazed after you, trying to gauge the reaction.

Inspecting it on your finger, it was a single sparkling diamond, but it was absolutely beautiful, and most likely not cheap.

"Ya didn't say no."
His voice infuriated you. You shouldn't have made this mistake. He was a Tojo Captain, you an Omi Girlboss. Was he really that stupid?
"I know I didn't."
"Then, what's the problem?!"
Jumping up, Goro towered over you, an aggressive touch to his tone. You weren't intimidated whatsoever.
"Don't play dumb. Being unaware of something doesn't mean it doesn't exist." Taking a sharp intake of breath, to tried to stand your ground, placing your hands on your hips as he stalked you. "We're in rival clans for one, and our jobs aren't suited to a stable home life!" Leaning forward, he tried to kiss you but it fell short when you dodged him and moved along the wall.
"We shouldn't be together at all!"
"Ohh, Babe, why don't we just say fuck 'em and do it?"
"Oh my God, did you listen to a word I just said?"
"Yeah, I just don't give a damn."
"I made a serious mistake with you, fucking hell-"
He'd leaned over as you were ranting and gotten you this time, cutting off your noise with his full lips. You gasped, trying to pry yourself away from his affections but to no accord.
"Mmm'j'ma, st'p."
Shoving him hard against his chest, it just made him hotter, his hands coming up to cage your jaw so you couldn't shake him off. Melting into his advances a little in the weary hope he would let up, he took it as an invitation to introduce his tongue into your warm wetness. Pulling away finally, he gripped your wrists and held them either side of your head, noses bashing gently to keep one another close.
"Hear me out," he whispered. "Please."
"It's not that I don't want to-!"
"Shhh..." Lips against yours again, his voice was quiet and raspy, and fantastic at forcing you to be docile when it was against your ear. "Let's get married..."
Why did he reel you in with his kisses? The tobacco on his tongue, his chapped lips, his dark scent, the gentle nips from his teeth as he descended along your neck from your ear.
"Have a couple of kids..."
"Kids?!" you huffed, pushing him off. "You know why we can't do that!!"
"Let's just run away. See how far they'll chase us."
Eyes widening, you couldn't believe what you were hearing.
"You're serious, aren't you?"
Before he could reply, you weaseled out of his grip, going to pull the jewellery off of your finger.
"What if I just quit?" you suggested, knowing full well there was protocols attached to that.
"Ya can't do that. They'll kill ya."
"They'll kill us both if we run away! It isn't like I can just switch sides, is it?"
Panting a little from stress, you took a moment to think about what you'd gotten yourself into.