Goro Majima : Retaliation

I loved Dannieherb and their head pat hcs so much I felt compelled to write a small thing 😂
Literally the slightest bit NSFW at the end lmao, honestly I'd fucking ruin him😤😩😳

Everytime he went past you, he'd ruffle your hair aggressively or slap your forehead playfully with a stupid laugh. You were never quick enough to catch him or chase him, and it bugged the shit out of you.
This time, you had one up on him, though. He was due home from work around seven, so you planned to lurk before pouncing on him and giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Lying in wait, you checked the time. It was after 7:15, where was he?!
"Whats goin' on, half pint?"
You leapt a mile, screaming in both fear and frustration. He used the other fucking door. Of course he did.
"That's it! I've had enough of you!"
Volleying himself over the sofa since you were chasing him, you simply climbed over it, despite your tiny frame. Picking up a cushion on your way, it was launched at him, full speed. Catching it, he was surprised at your retaliation.
"I'm just playin' girl! Chill out."
"I'm not!" you yelled back, lobbing another before folding your arms and pouting, the sofa adding some height to you. "You don't play fair!"
"Eeeehhh God, yer cute as fuck," he hummed, strutting over to torment you more. You were still smaller than him where you were stood, glaring up at him, so you stepped onto the arm in order to look down at him, growling as you did so. He tilted his head up, puckering his lips.
"Give me a kiss."
"Don't piss me off," you grunted, lying your hand across his mouth. Of course the big kid licked and nipped at it, making you groan and wail. You were so happy with your progression from short to tall, you didn't consider his other antics.
"Why won't ya kiss me?" he moaned, sliding his hand up your leg. "Dontcha love me?" It felt along your inner thigh, travelling dangerously far up for the living room.
"Hey!" you squealed, kicking out to stun him, but of course missing. "What's the matter with you?!"
"I'm only admirin' yer legs," he retaliated, adding his other hand and resting his cheek against your skin. "Is it so wrong for a man to check out his girl's legs?"
"It's wrong." Another kick. "To be." You tried slapping his head this time since you could reach. "An irritating douche-! If I get my hands on you-!"
Lunging forward, it was enough for you to lose your balance. Majima took his chances and hung you over his shoulder. Kicking and slapping, it did nothing to his hardy body.
"I'll fucking kill you, tricking me like that, put me down!"
"Save it, short stack," he said through a cigarette, lighting it with his other hand. "You'll get yer chance to wipe the floor with me where we're goin'."
"Oh, you asshole. You did this on purpose!"
"Haw?! That ain't true, I coulda grabbed ya at the front door! You decided to chase me."
"Y'know what, you'll be lucky if you actually die after I'm finished with you."
He smirked.
"That's better."