Goro Majima : Patriarch (NSFW)

This has so much NSFW as well I went a bit crazy, trying to knock out a couple of drafts so I can close this book before new year 🤣🤣

After being called into a meeting to discuss an accusation against Majima, your initial threat towards him fell on deaf ears. Panting from running, he pushed you up against a back alley wall. Kissing your mouth roughly through grunts and gasps, you wrapped your legs around his tiny waist, the cold, rough brick of the wall ruining your suit jacket. Hands ran up your skirt and your shirt, copping a good old feel.
"Fuck, he huffed into your neck, thrusting quickly and harshly. "Ain't done this in a while."
"We're too o-hhh..." his eye was sly, staring right at you as he bucked his hips. "Old to be... Fff... Fucking in alleyways," you whined, barely able to get your words out. His teeth nipped at your neck, growling when your nails clawed into him for dear life, begging him to chase your oncoming orgasm.
"Heh, ya gonna cum, baby, eh?"
"God, please... Don't shut up, but make it quick-!"
"Mmm, make some sweet noise for me then, won'tcha?" Licking a stripe up your jaw, it made your breath hitch in your throat, tingles dancing up your stomach. You mewled loudly when his lips found your ear lobe, whispering right beside it. "God, it's the sexiest thing ever when yer gunnin' fer me."

"Alright, stay quiet now-!" he growled, clasping his hand over your mouth as he rammed you into the bricks like the crazy, unhinged maddog he was. But, your muffled moaning still got out between his fingers. "Fuckin' hell, quit bein' so loud, love. Don't want the cops findin' us!"

With a final guttural groan, he emptied his load inside of you, slowing for a moment before withdrawing his prick back into his pants.
Smoothing out your skirt, you kissed his lips gently as he clasped his belt, brushing himself off. Your panties were soaking, disgustingly so, so you decided to wipe yourself and ditch them in the gutter, much to his amusement. Laughing as you got your mirror out to fix your smeared lipstick, you wiped his mouth and cheek with your hand.
"Shit. It won't come off."
"Leave it," he said, biting your finger playfully. "Let 'em know who I belong to."
"We have to stop doing this. Ah, I've found a tissue."

Going home seemed the only way forward right now. You had to think about how to help catch Uematsu's killer, despite Majima not wanting to drag you into it.
In the kitchen, your husband was leant against the counter with a glass of water, minding his own business and considering how to proceed.
You weren't exactly certain how it happened, but a spark had just fired between you both as you walked past him, eyes meeting for a second and sending you absolutely feral.
Furniture was knocked down, bumped into and tripped over in your journey to the bedroom. Shoes kicked off, Majima pulled you up the stairs briskly, hands migrating to your waist and back once you hit the landing. Mouths assaulted one another, whilst you were trying desperately to undress yourselves on the way.
His jacket was simple to shrug off his shoulders, as was yours, left at the head of the staircase, but your blouse was a little tricky to begin with. A joint effort meant that he got most of the buttons undone without pinging them off or breaking them, holding back a little whilst you pulled your arms out, ditching it on the floor. The doorway was too thin for you both to fit through at the same time, giggles bursting from you both when you got a little stuck trying to force through. Grabbing handfuls of your breasts, he bit his lower lip, leaning forward to claim your lips again, roughly enough to have you bang your head against the door frame.
"Shiiiit, I love yer tits," he murmured, slinking through into your shared bedroom and pulling you along, spinning you round so your back was facing the bed.
There was barely any time to blink before Goro had fallen to his knees and tipped you up onto the bed by your legs, smoothing his palms along them, up past your knees and under your pencil skirt. Finding the clip in holdup of your stockings, he pulled, pinging it against your thigh so it stung and you mewled.
"Fuck, I'm gonna eat ya up."
Your stomach had a serious knot inside of it now, being lightly tugged. Hanging your legs over his shoulders, hands slid up your skirt again, hitching it up enough where there was just enough space for him to wedge his face between your legs, kissing your other lips to greet you first. The divine smell of your arousal laid the hotness on heavily, an amused chuckle leaving his throat at just how fucking wet you were. Groaning into your pussy, he was intense straight away, licking broad strokes with the flat of his tongue and sucking on your clit to make you writhe on the sheets. Your own fingers felt along the valleys of the messed up duvet, desperately seeking some form of grip whilst he ate you out like you were his last meal. His eagerness made your cheeks and ears heat up, rosy red flushing them.
There was absolutely no keeping your noise back when he did this, garbled, lewd whining spurring him on to keep at it beneath your skirt.