Goro Majima : Old

"What? Jouko don't wanna speak to her daddy 'bout boy troubles," he whined, waving his hand. "Why don't she speak to you?"
"Probably, because I married you and can't give her any advice," you teased, stopping your cooking to shoot him a knowing look, arms folded. He frowned for a moment, letting your words tick in his mind. "Are you deaf in your old age now? Get your ass upstairs and speak to your daughter!" you hissed, pointing your entire arm upwards.
"Man, y'ain't demanded I get my ass upstairs fer years," he quipped, getting down from his tall bar seat. "I almost got excited."
Smouldering, you guessed he was right. You didn't have much intimacy at all anymore now you were almost 60, despite the fact Goro was still like a giddy puppy : In other words, too much for you to handle. He didn't look it, but his body was certainly catching up with him now. Yours had caught up long ago, and he often forgot.
Sticking out his tongue at you with a chuckle, you were left to glare up at him beneath your thick lashes, with sultry undertones, since that was the only thing that made him do anything these days.
"Goro Majima. Go. Before I make you."
There was the low voice. The full name. The stare. The hands on hips. He loved this game. Getting you riled up and telling him off.
"I'm goin', Lady! Give me a chance. I'm old now, remember?"
"Well, go faster and perhaps I'll think about sending you back up there for a different reason," you joked with a simper.
You had to admit, you missed having him throw you about some and it didn't half knock some life into him.
"I'm holdin' ya to that, Babe," he replied, giving you a peck before leaving to speak to his youngest child.
You shook your head. He still thought he was a teenager. Of course the man would have comforted his daughter without prompting, but your titillating banter was still appreciated, it seemed. He still fancied you after all these years.

Later, you were in bed reading a book, enjoying the quiet before getting ready to sleep. In wandered the puppy, bushed from a day of being annoying... Until he saw you and remembered what you had said. Lying horizontal across the bed, his head fell onto your lap. Naturally, you combed through his hair with your fingers, the strands noticeably more brittle than before. Mumbling approvingly to himself, he grinned up at you goofily from beneath your book.
"Damn, that feels good... Ya should do it lower." Moving your hand down towards his fringe slightly, you'd barely even processed his words before he took your wrist and slowly dragged it down over his stomach, towards the waistband of his boxers. You were so absorbed in your book, you didn't think anything of what he was doing until you felt his bulge swell beneath your hand.
"G-Goro!" you gasped with a squeal, practically launching your book. Bringing a hand up to his mouth, he gestured lewdly between his fingers with a filthy chuckle and scrambled to be over you, resting his chin over the top of the duvet, assuming that's were your belly was.
"Let me."
His lustful, half-lidded eye contact made you swallow hard, a shiver going up and down your spine.
"L-Let you what?"
You knew exactly what he was getting at really, for some reason you just hadn't expected him to be so forward.
"Y'know. Lemme make ya feel good with my tongue," he purred, wiggling his tongue. Breath hitching, you couldn't help feeling tingles down below. It was tempting.
"Mmm... I don't know."
"Ain't scared, are ya? Shudderin' like that."
"No, I just... You're so giddy, and we haven't in so long-!!"
"I'll be gentle, Baby," he murmured, the wicked grin across his chops saying otherwise. "Well... To start with."
You panicked as he leaped off the bed and vanished beneath the duvet at your feet, only the lumps moving beneath the blanket. You couldn't argue, he turned you on when he was so eager like this, but you still felt a bit of resistance.
What if he didn't like your body all of a sudden? Goro was almost 65, with the body of a 20 year old, and whilst you'd taken care of yourself you weren't athletic like he was.
"It-it's not that!"
Feeling along the velvety smooth skin that was your legs, he could feel your limbs were stiff and you seemed genuinely worried as to how he'd treat you.
It wasn't that he didn't care, he just got a bit too excited and wanted to pound you in.
Appearing back up, he gazed over you with a touch of lust in his eye, kissing you passionately. Large hands sliding over your hips, they kneaded the soft flesh a little as he smooched you. He was slowly convincing you, a gentle touch all you needed to remind you that he was here to care for you.
"Relax... Don't worry 'bout a thing. I'm tryna make ya feel good."
"W-Well... Just don't look. Pull my nightie down when you're finished."
"Haw? I ain't doin' that. Ya ain't some li'l old biddy."
"I look like one," you mumbled, not really feeling yourself.
"Shaddup!" he cut you off, descending back down your body via your neck, muttering against your skin in between kisses. "Y'ain't! Besides, this body carried my three beautiful babies 'n' has my wonderful wife inside..."
His low voice made your muscles lax, making him able to push against your inner thighs and separate them a little.
"How could I not wantcha?"
His kisses to your skin felt like a dream, featherlight touches driving you utterly crazy already and sending your breathing out of wack, making you unable to focus on being quiet even when you gripped the sheets to steady yourself.
"'Pull my nightie down'," he mocked in a stupid voice, forcing you to laugh. "No way, Lady."
Taking your hand, you couldn't help but giggle quietly, his lips colliding with your fingers, knuckles, wrists. You watched him trail up your arm, over your shoulder and along your collar bones to the other side, reversing the previous process to finish at your fingers. You thought he might have finished, but he gripped an ankle, prompting you to swing your leg away and point just above the back of your knee.
"Start here."
Grinning, his kisses were light and airy on your skin, just moist enough to leave imprints. He could tell you were coming round now, but wanted to make sure you were completely comfortable before doing anything.
Trailing his lips up towards the valley between your legs, his teeth occasionally scraped at your pillowy flesh to make you breathe slightly deeper, the noise music to his ears. Finally pushing the nightie up out of the way, you were thankful you choose to wear light, cotton panties to bed and not some big, comfortable granny pants. You could feel his mouth over the top of them in an instant, kissing over your pubis and back up towards your belly, making you fidgety in response, unsure if you wanted him to do this or not. Hooking his fingers through the legs, they twirled the fabric a little before tugging them down all the way to reveal your sex to him. Helping him out by moving your legs out of the holes, he tossed them to the side, humming in content at the sight and the smell.
"Shit..." he moaned, pressing a kiss to your lower lips and making you keen a little, face flushing red. "Ready, Baby Girl?" he whispered, earning a noise of approval from you and the green light to go ahead. Licking a long stripe from perineum to clit, you bit your lip to try and avoid squealing. A long sigh triggered your muscles to sink, his languid laps getting deeper as the flat of his tongue covered every sensitive spot and agonised you with short bursts of pleasure. Just when you thought you had it under control, he shook his head like a dog.
"Hhhaaa..." you moaned under your breath, mouth hanging agape. Pushing the duvet back enough so you could scratch his head, he did it again. "That's good."
As you verbalised it, your nipples pricked up beneath your dress, poking out. Tingles in your nethers teased you about how horny you were, his pressure frustratingly not quite on the places you wanted it yet. Clutching a handful of his hair, you tried to push him down a little, and he listened, eating just where you were guiding his mouth.
Your legs were parting a quite a bit easier now, his slack jaw working your pussy absolutely divine.
Moving away from your wet folds, you whined once the pressure was off, his kisses up from your crotch like a trail of fire. Majima peeled the dress off more as he smooched, pulling it up over your head and discarding it. You wasted no time in snogging his mouth, tasting yourself on his tongue but giving little care. He was such a respectful and gentle man... Usually.~
Breaking the kiss, he pushed his forehead against yours with a small little simper.
"Ready for me yet?"