Goro Majima : My Little Girl!

Cleaning my room rn and thought about Majima freaking out about his daughter getting her ears/face pierced
Like he's just so protective and loves her so much as she is, his little dove. This was originally a tumblr post so it might go fucked up.

"Darling, why the hell did ya do that to yerself?"
"Chill out Daddy, it's just my ears!" she beamed, giggling at her dad's reaction.
"They're just her ears. You need to loosen up, Dear." Rubbing his shoulder, he choked on his cigarette at your reply. You were siding with HER?!
"WHAT?! She's mutilating herself with these... These, piercings!"
"Don't act like you've not done extreme things before, Goro."
"But she's my li'l girl! She's our baby!" grabbing her cheek, he pulled her around a little, trying to choke back a frown. "Y'already gotta beautiful face, yer my daughter, ya don't have to change anythin'!"
"Oh get a grip, she's sixteen."
Whilst he was ranting at you, desperately trying to plead his case as a worried father, his trained ears overheard the latter of a murmur from her about a boy liking them.
"Eh?! Who the hell is Saito?!"
You sighed, trying not to laugh.
"She hasn't told you? That's her boyfriend."
"BOY-WHAT?!"

That's it. He was going to cry. His daughter couldn't have a boyfriend. Nobody deserved her! Not in Majima's mind!!

imshortersbaby BRO this was supposed to be fucking wholesome and it came out hot 🥵