Goro Majima : Acting Patriarch

Women don't really have any power within the Yakuza but we gon' make exceptions today.

I suspect I have an infection of some sort so I drew something about this fic (featuring myself ahaha) to comfort myself. I'm in such discomfort I'm just falling apart all the time lmao

This is only short but I hope you guys like it, I'm obsessed with this story ahaha, spoilers for Kiwami 2

Entering the Tojo Headquarters, you bowed before Yukio Terada, Fifth Chairman of Tojo Clan, and stood awaiting further instructions. You'd acted in his absence a lot recently, attending meetings and the like when Nishida couldn't.
A gold band glimmered on your ring finger, catching the eyes of each man in the room. They had never met you, but knew exactly who you were. Goro Majima's wife. Though you weren't yakuza, you still belonged to them, since you had proven yourself to be useful.
"Mrs Majima, sit," Terada offered, holding his hand to the chair closest to him, besides Ibuchi. You were reluctant at first, aware of the hierarchy, but did as you had been requested. Placing yourself down, lightly, you were silent, looking up at the captain from your seat, long eyelashes drawing more attention to you than you would have liked. 
"Do you know why you have been called here?" The man noticed your nervous swallow, bringing his tone down a little to be gentle with you. "My Dear, there's no need to be shy."
Your husband walked in before you could talk, much to your surprise. He clocked you instantly, cool facade dropping for just a second.
"Oh. Weren't expectin' to see you here."
"I thought I was here on your behalf."
There was a pause.
"What did you do?" you hissed from your seat, eyes fixating on him. You leapt up, ready to scream at him when Ibuchi held a calm hand out to you, prompting you to sit back down.
"Mrs Majima. Take a seat."
Breathing a bit wackily, you narrowed your eyes at him before sitting back in your seat. You didn't know anything about yakuza affairs! You'd just been acting as a secretary.
"This incident we have, care to explain yourself, Majima-san?"
His voice was low and serious, unhappy about your being here.
"Nothin' to explain actually. I went in and found Uematsu dead. All there is to it."
"Dead..?" you murmured.
"Uematsu and Majima-san were rivals for the clan captains seat," he explained, turning to you and Terrada. "Mrs Majima, would you say that : It's purely coincidence then, that Majima-san discovered his corpse?"
Startled, you looked to your husband for an explanation.
"Oh? He hasn't told you?"
Ibuchi was loving this. Playing with Majima was so satisfying to watch, and the slugger didn't take kindly to this one bit, gritting his teeth and losing his cool a little.
"Leave my lady out of it, will ya? If ya got somethin' to say, spit it out-!"

"I'm saying that Uematsu's death... Was probably by your own hand!"
"How dare you accuse my husband," you hissed, storming in between them and growing louder as you approached his front. "He wouldn't do something like that-! Is that why you called me here-!? To slander-!?"
Catching you in his arms, your husband was quick to pull you back from this creep, refusing to take his eyes off the chairman. Kashiwagi leapt to his feet, defending your spouse before you could lay in to him.
"Enough with the absurd speculation! What proof do you have that Majima-san did it?"
You caught his smirk, frowning.
"None, at the moment. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I do. Uematsu was Majima-san's only obstacle for the captains chair."
You shifted in his arms, the yakuza murmuring to you through gritted teeth.
"C'mon... Keep it together, Doll."
It was delightful for Ibuchi to watch you squirm. If he could get a rise out of you, he could pin you as an accomplice.
"He has a clear motive for the murder. They call Majima-san the 'Mad Dog' for a reason... I wouldn't put it past him... So, shall we end this charade? It's tough to watch the old guard and the lady stumble to cover for each other-"
"Are you seriously allowing this shit?!"
Reaching for the back of Goro's leather pants, you lifted up his jacket, Majima feeling his knife leave his belt, hand not fast enough to stop you on his blind side. Kashiwagi noticed this, jumping forward to assist.
"Whoops. Too quick."

Hoho. You had come to life now. All it took was a couple of words. The tip of the blade barely grazed his nose, but of course he didn't even flinch.
Pulling you back before you could stab the shit out of him, the knife was wrenched from your hand and pocketed again.
"Shh... It's alright. It's cool," he said calmly, holding out his arm to stop you from ending him. "Go hang out with Kashiwagi-san. Kashiwagi-san... Take her back."
You allowed the captain to bring you back, standing down. As much as he hated Ibuchi too, he had to remain professional, leading you out of the room.

 Leaving with one final glare at Ibuchi was the best you could do right now.

[Timeskip]

Laying eyes on him for the first time in days, you couldn't help but squeeze him tighter than ever. He'd caught a murderer and witnessed death and destruction. Today was the final hurdle, he had said, a meeting in Omi HQ. Rifling through your handbag, you pulled out a notebook, filled with notes.
"I tried to write down everything from all the meetings you missed."
"Man, yer good," he praised, smiling down at you from his taller height. Placing his hand on your shoulder, it migrated up to your neck in order to pull you close. "It kinda don't matter, though. I'm through with this shit."
"Huh? You have to be joking."
"Nah, I ain't. Majima Family is finished. We're leavin'. Every single one of us."

He softened up like butter left in the sun, kissing your cheek and rubbing his against yours.
A warm feeling pooled inside your stomach, a blush surfacing across your cheeks.