Goro Majima : Country Walk

FUCK sake I can't keep it cute though can I 😂

Me and my friend feed the ducks once a week and we always talk about this shit

A bit NSFW at the end 😈

He really, really didn't want to get his shoes dirty, but going out on the outskirts of the lake would be a nice change. Plus, you had been seeing one another for a few months now, and to see the smile on your lips would honestly make his heart melt.
It was sunny out now, but the mud was still pretty slippery, so he guessed he should have bought some better shoes.
Dressed in his usual outfit, you frowned when you saw him, looking him up and down with a look on your face.
"That ain't the sort of face you should pull when yer checkin' ya man out."
"It's muddy, y'know."
"I'm sure I've been through worse, girl. C'mon!" he said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders and swinging the bread around in his other hand. "Let's go 'n' feed those duckies. Bet they're gaggin' for this bread."

You walked along the river bank, far enough where the guard rail stopped on the outskirts of town. A group of fuzzy ducks clamoured towards you, grabbing for bread.
"Awww!! They're so cute! These must be that one's babies!" Majima opened the packet, handing you the first piece and watching as you ripped it excitedly and flung it to them. He was admiring the curve of your mouth, when a giant, mutant fish ate them all in one gulp, leaving you both in absolute awe.
"Give it the bread," you muttered, letting him throw the entire loaf before leading you away by your hand.
"C'mon, Darlin', weren't no need for it to do that." You were looking behind you in shock, slowing down and causing him to do the same. "What ya doin', Y/N-?!" He shouldn't have tried to look behind and stomp away, because he lost his balance and went down, ass first in mud.
"Ohhh," you gasped, covering your mouth in shock. Majima had gone and fallen into the mud, tracking it all up his luxury jacket and crisp white shirt as he clambered up. Holding your breath, you were certain he would start yelling or something now, brushing himself off with a scowl. "M-Majima... Are you...? You can take my coat instead. I don't mind."
"And have ya freezin' up on me? No way. It's just a jacket. It can be washed."
"Are you not cold in just your shirt?"
"Nah," he mumbled, a cigarette now between his lips. "I'll manage. Are you?" he asked, pointing towards you. "All bundled up like some cute little matryoshka?"
"I'm always cold, but at least I have a jumper on, you have nothing on under your shirt-!"
"Eh? How'd ya know that then?" Fucking hell. Why did he have to be so forward? Grimacing in embarrassment, you decided that starting with the fact his nipples were poking through the thin fabric was the answer he was looking for, but it wasn't the one you were going to give.
"Your big ass tattoo is showing through. That's how I know."
"Oh, that."
"How big is it?"
Catching your interest, he smirked into his fag and stretched a little.
"Goes right down my back, onto my thighs."
You were completely unable to hide your open jaw, and managed to invite him over without stuttering.

Later, things had gotten a little spicy, since his clothes were in your washing machine. Majima had kissed you all over by this point, and gotten yours off too, chucking you onto your bed and crawling over you.
You sighed, stammering a little and looking up behind his head. He noticed, backing up a little to check on you.
"Don't go gettin' nervous on me, now."
"It's just... I'm not... I've never..." Pressing your lips gently with his thumb, he kissed the corner of your mouth.
"I'll be gentle with ya, if it's been a while."
Stroking along the curved feathers of his chest tattoo, you inhaled before looking back at him.
"It's been never!" you gasped, not meaning to vomit your words. You wanted to. You really, really wanted to.
"Well, we don't gotta do anything. We can leave it right here-"
"I trust you. I really want you to. I want you to be my first." Swallowing, you panicked, adding onto your sentence without thinking. "That's why I invited you over."
"Yer a bad liar," he chuckled, the beep of the washing machine cutting him off. You groaned, hanging your head off the edge of the futon. Kissing your pulsating throat, he propositioned you. "Go on. Get that, then come back here and I'll teach ya."
Majima was so understanding and non-judgemental. The truth was, you just hadn't found anyone you wanted to share such intimacy with yet.

Majima was a good teacher, as you soon found out.