Goro Majima : Fake Love

I have a real habit of rushing endings

"Hmmmm, well, if it ain't the gorgeous Mrs Majima!" Slapping your ass on the way past, it startled you and caused you to yelp.
"Fucking-!" Jumping, you banged your head on the top of the cupboard, hissing in shock before standing up straight. You had been bent over in the kitchen cupboard looking for some cleaning cloths. "Ahh, Jesus! I wasn't expecting you!"
"Eehhhh, don't worry about it Hon, I'm just droppin' by," he shouted, striding behind you to retrieve his metal pummelling bat from beside the tall kitchen window. "Ahhh, there it is. Later, Love," he swung past, stopping to get a nice handful of your ass on the way out, pecking your neck with a low "miaooow" and a whistle. You were wearing tight pants, belted at the waist and paired with a velvet a-line top. You had always dressed like a 1940's glamour model, something your husband couldn't get enough of, even from the start.
"Wait, what?! You're off back out again?!" you asked, standing up straight like a meerkat looking round.
"I only came back to grab somethin' for the construction meeting. Heh, and it weren't yer ass initially."
Humming at his usual brazeness, a gleam caught your eye as he went past.
"Goro!" you shrieked, the man initially under the impression you were just reacting to his smutty comment. Upon turning round, however, you'd yanked a huge dagger from his belt. He felt for it, cursing himself for marrying an ex-thief. Whoops. "Why have you got a knife in your pants?"
"Uhhhh..." He was sheepish as you folded your arms, waiting for his explanation.
"To go to a meeting?" Sweeping your hair back at his silence, he shrunk before you, trying to think of something that would get him out of an argument.
"Wassat really in there? Man, old habits die hard I guess-"
"Goro Majima."
"Uh oh, full name," he squeaked. You were stern. That dark glare beneath your long lashes always made him absolutely melt, knocking him to his knees, even though he was taller than you. You were fucking gorgeous, far more than you gave yourself credit for, even if you were just in the house.

Ugh. Why couldn't he lie to that face?
"Well, got anythin' to say?" you murmured, voice raspy.
Manouvering to your side, he knelt on a dining chair to be a little lower then your eye level, his wandering hands against your hips and puppy dog eyes actually worsening the situation.
"N-No... Not really, Baby. It was just... There! I swear!"
"Oh," you gasped, lowly. "You expect me to believe that? 'Fuck sake."
Turning your back on him, he watched as you strutted to the counter, slamming the expensive knife down on the marble with a huff. Moving onto your elbows and holding your temples, a heavy sigh left your lips. "What am I gonna do with you? You know we can't move again and you're wandering round with this in your belt!" You leant on the side, feeling his apologetic stare from the chair despite not facing him.
"Aww, man... Lemme explain..." he mumbled through your grumbling, leaving his knees and rushing up to you. Placing a hand on your back, it was rejected immediately. "It kills me, seein' you upset-"
"Nevermind that, I knew you were still causing trouble-!"
"C'mon, Sweetheart, you're gettin' worked up over nothin'! It's just a knife, we don't gotta fight-"
"What the fu- Are you serious right now?! Aren't we supposed to be retired from this shit?" Grabbing the knife, it was unsheathed and presented in front of him. "Don't you see the problem with this?!"
Silence. He was completely lost for words because he knew whatever he said would upset you, truth or not. The look in your eyes bothered him, so badly. Just like he'd disappointed you or something... It made him wonder if you loved him any less.

He couldn't tell you. To tell you the truth would put you in danger. Purgatory was not somewhere he wanted you to be, especially with Kiryu. Plus, if you found out about his deal...
Exhaling slowly, you played with the dagger between your fingers, admiring the surprisingly intact detail on the handle. Head down, you addressed him again. "Why are you still walking round with this knife in your pants? The same knife that you told me had been returned to Tojo HQ... WHY do you have it?"
The construction president sighed, pulling the blade from your fingers to avoid you hurting yourself... Or him.
"Kiryu-chan returned it to me this afternoon. He wants a favour."
"Okay... And where were you taking this knife?"
He pressed his pointer fingers together, looking at the floor for answers.
"An... Underground tournament with Kiryu-chan...?"
"You're lying to me!" you cried, face contorting.
"I-I ain't-!" he spluttered. "Ya asked me for the truth, an' there it is! What more d'ya want?"
"To not do this shit, how's that?!"
It was your turn to be speechless now, through his shoddily joined up sentences about different, dubious things. All those incidents that had happened over the years. Robberies, assaults on wealthy or important men, murders, general nuisances... It made you wonder if the promises that he had made to you about being uninvolved in those things were false just to shut you up.
Sure, you had been a criminal yourself, but that was before.
You just cared about him so, so much. Words couldn't even describe how you felt about him. Majima loved you to the moon and back too, you knew this, but he wasn't always the most sensitive when it came to your emotions regarding his continued criminal activity. He was also far too happy to go and cause a racket in the world.
"Well, we've been through way worse together, haven't we, Baby! Huh?" Touching your chin with his gloved hand, his shit-eating grin disappeared when you pulled away, arms still folded and your eyes narrowed. He didn't like to see you upset this way, but you'd mellowed out a little too much for his tastes.
"Remember when you said you wanted to have kids and stuff?"
He blinked, unable to even look at you. You were being so fucking heavy right now. Of course he wanted to have a family with you, he loved you to death.
But... He also loved his work.
"Of course I remember that. Why'd ya bring it up?"
"We can't do those things if you're not going to be honest with me."
"I'm not lying, I'm seriously going to an underground tournament-!"
"I mean your lies from before-!"
There was an awkward pause, your hand pinching the bridge of your nose. He stood waiting, looking down at you from his 6"1 height. "Ugh. Actually, just leave it. Take your stupid knife. Go."