Goro Majima : Random Word Generator

So I decided to use a random word generator and write a small piece for any words that caught my interest/weren't too hard.
Some are longer than others but I wanted to try and write some short stories/snippets.

1. Flu

He sneezed, cursing and slinging his gloves into the washing machine. Majima had practically been ordered home by Nishida, since he quite obviously wasn't feeling well at all. A skinny, pale figure curled up beside you on the settee, loose joggers practically hanging off his muscular frame as he wrapped up the rest of himself in a blanket.
"Majima, you're absolutely roasting." you gasped, raking your fingers through his dark hair as he snuggled his face against your thigh, fever practically burning your skin through your clothes.
"Difficult bein' hot shit," he rasped mockingly through a blocked nose, the tip rosied and raw from blowing and wiping it. Sighing, he loosened up, settling in his spot like a kitten against a warm rug. "Ya make a nice pillow though, Babe."
You chuckled, cringing at his snores once he'd fallen asleep.

2. Adoption

Majima was lay lazily on the bed when a little plop landed on his chest. "Ohh, hey Cutie," he said, stroking a large hand across the kitten's fur. You and Goro had recently adopted a cat, a new addition to your first house what was missing. She nudged her little pink nose against his chin, lapping at his beard and making him scrunch his nose. "Why're ya doin' that? Didn't Y/N feed ya?"
A lilted cry told him otherwise. She purred, sitting on his chest and settling into a loaf position. "Oh... Yer tired, huh?"
Smiling contently, he lay back and listened to her low purr, glad that someone else loved him as much as you did.

3. Present

Father's day was rolling round, and it wasn't always the best of days. Hikaru had eased his pain a little, despite only being a toddler, but he couldn't help moping around first thing in the morning.
This year, he'd stayed put in bed, just thinking. You brought him a cup of coffee, leaning over to kiss his mouth gently and make him smile a little.
"Wake up," you soothed, kissing him again.
Sighing, he sat up groaning after another nights worth of nightmares, trying to focus more on you and Hikaru in the other room.
Footsteps slowly padded through, his son's huge smile greeting the Mad Dog from the door.
"L'il Bear! Look atcha! Walkin' like that!"
"We've been practicing, haven't we?" you informed, letting him walk right around to the other side of the bed. Letting go of the child's hands, he managed his last few steps towards Majima, who caught him and cuddled him with loud praise and millions of kisses.
"Yer such a clever boy!"
"Happy father's day, Daddy!"
Your voice was sweet as you spoke, hands going into a drawer to collect his gift. Hikaru was babbling, mainly spewing the word 'daddy' over and over. You relaxed next to them, handing a parcel with blue wrapping over to him, which immediately caught the boy's fancy. His plump little hands tried to grab it, Majima helping to tear off the paper and revealing a set of newborn babies clothes. Confused, he held them up, a card falling out from the soft garments.
"Babe, these ain't his size," he commented, taking the card and looking at the front. It was white with a picture of two baby feet on the front. Opening it, he almost screamed. Little prints fell out, showing an ultrasound.
"Maybe they'll grow into them," you joked with a smile. Unable to hold back the tears, he actually had to put down the card and wipe his eye.
He was already so grateful for what he had, there was no way he could have expected more.

4. Minute

It had to be said, you never imagined that you would be fighting off hoardes of zombies. They were scavenging, aggressive monsters, running over the entire city. Turning to you, Majima called for you be careful, a particularly nasty one still walking towards you after being shot three times.
Within a moment, he was crying in shock, one of them clamping down on his arm. Shaking it off and crushing it beneath his foot, he took your hand and dragged you away towards a sewer grate. Begging you to get inside and run to safety, that's when you noticed blood dripping from his arm.
"Why are you bleeding like that?!"
"Baby," he panted, placed his hands on your shoulders. "I might get zombied, I got fuckin' bit 'cause I looked away like an idiot!"
You were silent, panicking. They were walking towards you, and if Majima had been bitten, there was a chance he could bite you too!
"Now geddin. Don't look away from them. Don't stall. Not even for a minute."

5. Disagree

"Mom, there's a trip to the batting centre. Can I go?"
Ren handed you the letter, letting you read over it as Majima fed Jouko in her highchair.
"I don't see why not."
"Lemme see!" Majima practically howled, immature about being left out of the situation, especially if baseball was involved.
"Haw?! In Sotenbori?!"
"Oh, come on," you groaned, folding your arms. "You aren't really gonna stop him from going, are you?"
"Y/N, I was trapped there for two years. He ain't goin'. We gotta battin' centre on our doorstep."
"Goro," you spat, narrowing your eyes. "You're being mean."
"I'll show ya mean, don't make me." Turning to his daughter, she was trying to put a spoon up her nose. "No, no, no not up there, Darlin'!"
There was a silence, your glare on Majima so intense even Ren was backing away.
"Why're ya lookin' at me like that?"
"There's no reason why he can't go. It's only for a day."
He ignored you.
"Majima."
Lips sealed.
"Majima!"
Despite your little tiff, the trip got signed off the next morning, the man successfully convinced by his family.