Goro Majima : Noise Complaints

This video is fucking hilarious 😂😂

"It's so lovely," he sung, checking out all the new furniture. Picking you up and spinning you round, you squealed and giggled, sighing into his chest when you were pulled in for a cuddle. "Shame we couldn't do the redecorating thing though, huh?"
He barrelled forward, jostling you into a fit of giggles.
"Stop! We'll upset the neighbours banging and clanging furniture!"
"Guess we don't wanna be doing that on the first day."
Chuckling huskily, you sat up a bit and rested your arms over his shoulders.
"We have plenty of time to break the new furniture in. There's no need to do it right now."
"So yer interested?" he tormented, peppering kisses all over your face and neck.
"Of course I- Stop..." you panicked, a grin blooming across your lips as you were sucked in by his charms. "Don't, you'll make me squeal," you whispered with a giggle.
"Do it. Let 'em hear ya."
"And... Get kicked out on the first day?" you huffed, pushing him away. "No way." He went along with it this time, since he never imagined being newly married would be so fulfilling. Majima never saw himself getting married at all, you just happened.

The neighbour's noise began at tea time and continued right through to the night.
Snuggled against his back, you groaned, readjusting yourself to try and get comfortable despite the racket. He sighed, sitting up in bed and completely disturbing you.
"I ain't puttin' up with this. Y'ain't sleepin', yer wrigglin' all over." Swinging his legs over the bed, he practically leapt to his feet, pulling on the lamp string and checking his blade was sharp. You crawled over to his side of the bed, kneeling near the edge to stare up at him from the mattress.
"Ohhh, don't be mean to them, they're probably just kids. It is Friday, after all."
"I'll behave myself, Love," he assured you as he stuffed the knife into the back of his joggers. "Don't you worry about that."
"Please don't cause a racket. We'll get kicked out."
"Don't get worked up, Darlin'," he said gently, with the smirk that normally shut you up. Cupping your chin, his voice was quiet and sweet. "I'm just gonna ask them to keep it down."
"With your knife?" you stammered, clutching his arm to stall him a while longer.
He sighed a little, bending into you for a kiss. You puckered up, reciprocating his affection before allowing him to induce his scary wrath on your young neighbours.