Goro Majima : Photograph

Stood impatiently, you crossed your arms and tried to hide the holes your nipples were poking through your shirt in the freezing cold.
"Why are you making me do this? This is a construction company, not a modelling agency."
"Save yer energy for the shoot, dammit!"
Huffing, you tried to fix your hard hat a little so the straps didn't dig in so much. Smirking, your boyfriend couldn't hold back. He just wanted to kiss you all over and jump your bones the moment he saw you. Bending down to your level, he spoke low and darkly.
"Zip this," he demanded, dragging his fingertips along your glossy lips in a zipping motion before stealing a kiss, much to your chagrin.
"Don't ruin it! You'll smear it!"
"I'll do more than smear that if ya don't shaddup."
This gremlin was always so embarrassing in front of his lackeys, chatting you up for his own amusement and nothing else. Getting behind Nishida, his cameraman, he began posing in different ways and expecting you to copy him to the letter.

"I can't bend that way!"
"Ya damn well can when I've got ya folded over a-"
"Alright! Alright, I'll do it! We don't need details!"
Climbing up onto the girder, you tried to support yourself and drape your body over it. Feet off the floor, attempting to pose your legs how he wanted was difficult whilst trying to retain your balance. Thankfully, the camera flashed, and he was ecstatic with the results when they were printed.

"Oh man, ya look so fuckin' hot, Babe!" he grinned with glee. "People are bound to join up now."
"I think people are going to think its a joke. What construction company uses a pinup as their advertising?"
"Ya goin' against my judgement? If I say it goes, it damn well goes!"
Sighing, you chuckled to yourself.
"Okay, whatever," you sung, holding your hands up at your sides.

It never took off, like you warned him, but having the remaining 300 flyers plastered on the wall opposite his desk made him spend more time in the office actually working, at least.