Goro Majima : Comfort 2

Soooo I'm having real issues losing weight due to my medical condition and this is for all my chubsters out there 💞 I've lost half a stone again but I'm only managing exercise a few days a week so here's to trying to lose some more 💪
Female reader because it's real comfort fic hours

He called for you, waiting for you to wander over to the edge of the bed where he was sat. He had been stealing glances at your workout gear all morning, watching intently as you stretched and pushed yourself. Not only was he so proud of you for trying to break out of your comfort zone and change your habits, the amount of delicious eye candy he was getting was a bonus.
"Yeah? What is it?"
"C'mere. I wanna show ya somethin'."
You went over, anticipating what he might want to show you.
Your body stood in front of him, he ran his bare hands up your sides, bringing you closer and resting his chin against your stomach, but not without a little kiss to it first.
"Wanna fool 'round a little...?" Stiff all of a sudden, you felt a little closed off. He hadn't gotten your clothes off in ages, due to you focusing all your time on getting fit. His hands were wandering now, Majima taking deep, excited breaths as he jiggled your ass in his hands. "It's been a while."
He was right, and you felt mean saying no, but you weren't sure you wanted him to see you yet. When you looked down, his eye had a gnawing hunger. You could see he wanted to devour you, though you didn't understand why.
"I'll be gentle, unless ya want it rough. I'll give it to ya however ya want."
Covering your face, you got embarrassed. You wanted him, so badly, but you just didn't want to how him what you looked like whilst you looked this way. Whilst he'd seen you before and you'd lost some weight, this is what you were working to get rid of. Why did he still want to fuck you? You genuinely didn't understand.
You didn't realise how much time you had spent ruminating until he lay back on his hands, relaxing.
"We don't gotta do nothin' at all, though," he assured you, voice affirming. Flashing a smile, you blushed even more, wondering how a man could be so caring and accommodating of you.
"Do you really want to?" you stammered, looking down behind your hands. "Y'know, I haven't lost that much weight."
"Eh? That's what yer worried about?!"
He leapt to his feet, trying to bring your wrists from your face.
"Majima, don't."
"No, no no no, y'ain't gettin' away with this." Continuing to try and pull away, he overpowered you. "I don't give a damn if yer a little fluffy round the edges. I've seen ya workin' hard and I know it'll pay off. Ya don't see if now, but ya will."
"That's... Actually really nice."
"Yer beautiful anyway, I'm a lucky guy, but I don't give a shit about any of that. Yer tenacity and willpower is what makes ya sexy as fuck... Ya wanna make a change and yer tryna make it."
You beamed, so happy he'd noticed your hard work, even if it was just a little. Before long, he was back trying to pull your clothes off, kissing you all over.
"Now, get these off and let me throw ya 'round a little. It's been ages and I wanna piece of ya."