when they have a nightmare.

warning of blood 

izuku midoriya 

where are you cutie!? 

Baby!? where are you please answer me!

Deku continued to walk around and continued to call out to you until he founded a body laying on the ground. he immediately recognized the hair colour and ran faster than lightning towards it.

No NO NO please don't be!!

he immediately held you in his arms cradling you closer to him.

cutie p-p-please wake up 

he stared down at your blank lifeless face as you lay limp in his arms. your blood ran down his arms but he didn't care he was only focused on you at this moment.

no no no no no baby you cant leave me you promise you would stay with me we promised to get married and have a family and become pro heros together please baby please just wake up. 

please.

~IRL~(in real life)

you noticed Deku was shaking and sweating it was being to worry you do you wake him up,

Baby wake up

BABY!

deku wake up and immedenly looked for you when he saw you he immedenly checked you forehead and your arms for an injures but didn't see anything he immedenly started to cry and pulled you tightly towards his body and he held you like his life depends on it you were confused but understude he need comfort so you held him in your arms and hand you hands through his hair and you lightly kiss his temple.

you okay baby?

yeah, I'm okay now but promise me you won't leave me?

i promise baby I'm not going anywhere.

katsuki bakugou

babygirl! where are you!? 

bakugo was running down the hallway shouting to you until he tripped over one of your swords on the ground he picked it up and saw some of  blood on the blade of the swords he prayed to god it wasnt your blood he saw an trail of blood going down the hallway he sprinned down the hallway until the pill of blood was much bigger and brighter red he turned the connor and saw you laying there in your amour but your  armor was broken and peices were scattered around your body he immednly ran towards it and grabbed your body gently turning it around to see a huge gash on  your chest and blood was running all the way down your chest and legs making an puddle of blood by your feet.

babygirl! please wake up baby please I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you but please don't leave me please i promise i will protect you but please don't leave me.

he begged holding you body to his not caring about the amount of blood that was getting on his cloths right now his tears were running down your and his face as they fell down his and your face.

~IRL~

you noticed that bakugo was crying in his sleep and it walk you up you heart him repeat your name and crying saying don't leave me you immediately wake him up.

"hey baby are you okay?" he only stared at you in shock and relife

he immediately grabbed you by the arms and lifted your shirt enough to see if there was a gash he was go thankful that he didn't see anything. immendly grabed your face gently and pulled you into a kiss and then pulled your down onto his chest where he repely kissed your temple repeating that he loved you and the ressed of the night you renshored him that you loved him and that he does an amazing job at protecting you.