when you go to the past⏰-4

Same scenario apart from the fact i dont know what school he went to so here is my plan B kaminari was out on a walk and then you appeared.

A black portal appeared about 2 meters away from where kaminari was now standing just then there was bright flash of white light and there stude a very beautiful girl.

"Um hi"
"Oh hey Pikachu"
"Pikachu?"
"Yeah its my nickname for you um.im from the future and im your girlfriend so my nickname for you is pikachu"
"Oh cool so what are you doing here?"
"Well my friend mel was going an experiment with her other friends who has a time traveling quirk and lets just say i have bad timing"
Y/n say laughtinf nervously
"Ahh okay so whats your name and whats your quirk?"
"Right sorry my name is y/n l/n and my quirk is called energy i an manipulate engery to go diffent things such ss energy blasts or the fly or run super fast i can do a number of things!"
"Cool!"
"Any what school do you go to because that uniform looks really familiar?"
"Oh i got to UA im in the hero course and im in class 1-A thats where i meet you!"
"I GO TO UA!"
"Yes and is an amazing hero!"
"Awesome!"
Y/n just laughed
"Oh looks theres my way home bye and dont forget dont ever doubt you worth and dont ever giveup despite everyone telling you to do so listen to your heart"
"I will bye!"
"See ya"
Y/n than ran towads the portal kaminari could see her hugging someone.

im from the future and im your girlfriend so my nickname for you is pikachu""Oh cool so what are you doing here?""Well my friend mel was going an experiment with her other friends who has a time traveling quirk and lets just say i have bad timing"...

"Eevee!"
"Pikachu!"
"I missed you"
"Me too baby"

"Eevee!""Pikachu!""I missed you""Me too baby"

"I love you Eevee"
"I love you too pikachu"