Bakugou Birthday

It was the morning of bakugos birthday and bakugo made you stay in his dorm so when he wakes up you were there you didn't argue since you always loved waking up to each other, you had both gotten dressed bakugo was in the bathroom brushing his teeth since you just did yours so you took this chance to text mina who was setting up bakugos surprise.

"hey Girl! so WE have everything almost ready we may need a few hours to finish thought so can you stall him long enough?" 

"of course I can Mina text me when you are  ready and we will come back!"

"okay see you later love ya!"

"love ya too" 

you placed your phone into your shorts pocket just as bakugo walked out of the bathroom 

"okay Babygirl I'm  we can go now"

he said kissing you lightly on your head 

"Great! let's go, Baby" 

you said dragging him out of his dorm by the hand but he didn't seem to mind. 

you two spent the day shopping going to a cafe to get some food and basically just had a very fun day that you both enjoyed you decided to stop at the shops and get some snacks for the movie night you were planning to have later today that night. as you were walking back to the dorm upon reading mina text telling you you could come back. 

you were walking into the common room but when you enter the room was pitch black 

"what the hell is going on?!" 

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" 

the whole class jumped up when the light turns on showing decorations all around the room balloons bakugo stood there in shock and you could swear his eye was watering but now tears fell. 

"OKAY YOU EXTRA'S LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I AM NOT SAYING IT TWICE........thank you," bakugo said looking towards the class were went from shocked to happy extremely quickly  

The whole class enjoyed their time together and had a lot of fun and bakugo generally smiled a few times and the class was very happy With how this turned out and you could tell bakugo was happy even though he didn't really show it, you were both now sat in bakugos door he was fixing his shirt as he walked out of the bathroom. 

"So Babygirl you knew the whole time?" he questioned laying down the text to you getting comfortable before pulling your body gently towards his own wrapping his arms around your body. 

"yep! I was distracting you so they had time to finish" you said smiling up at him 

"Thank you, Baby I love you," he said kissing you smiling down at you 

"your welcome Baby, Happy birthday," you said cuddling into his chest 

"thank you But after all remember your the best thing to ever happen to me," he whispered before falling asleep quickly after you with you still in his arms. 

this has been one of the best birthdays he has ever had since you were with him and he couldn't wait to see what the future holds for the both of you. 

I apologise for this being late I have been busy yesterday so this will be posted today so apologise for that but I hope you enjoyed it. have a nice day/ night