when they see you walking in the rain.

💚Izuku Midoriya💚
Izuku was writing in his notebooks on his desk with is right in front of his window he didn't know what made him looks up but he was grateful that he did because he saw you walking down the street in the pouring rain with an umbrella he immediately stood up grabed his coat and ran down stairs and out the door towrds you.

You pov:
Ugh! Why did it have to start raining now and my house is about 15 minute away and even my quirk's heat wasn't enough to keep me warm without burning my cloths off! UGH!
"Y/N!!"is that?
"Huh"
"W-w-what are you d-doing in the rain?"it is my loving breathless boyfriend
"Hey hero! I had just went to the shop and i am now walking home"
"Oh okay well come on"
Izuku said holding out his hand
"Where?"
"Well i cant leave my cute girlfriend out in the rain to get sick now can i?"
"Haha i quess not"i toke this hands in mine and began to walk to his house.
And into the warm. dry house where is mum was waiting  with an towel you called you dad and told him you were at izuku and he was fine with it so you watch movies and eat snacks and cuddldd and talked about life and random things.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
Bakugo was sat in his living room on his phone when his mum asked him to open the blinds on the living room to let some light in he groned but  just did it anyway but what he saw annoyyed him more than his mother did..it was you walking in the rain with an.
"Unfucking believable!"bakugo said before grabing hsi coat walking out the hosue.

You pov:
I didn't forget anything right? i have no idea I don't think so.
"DUMBASS!!"katsuki?
"Oh hey baby!"i was right my angry boyfriend
"What are you doing babygirl?!"
He said wrapping.his arms around me
"Walking home"
"In the fucking rain?"
"It wasn't raining when I left"
"Whatever come on and don't even argue because i will drag you ass back to my house if i have too!"
"Okay fine lets go!"
When you arrived back at bakugo house he immediately toke you upstairs and made you take a shower  and gave you dry clothes and you two watch movies and eat snacks and talked.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
Todoroki had just got home from visiting his mum in the hospital when he went into his kitchen and looked out the window and cross the street was you walking in the pouring rain with out an coat todoroki noticed some light stem coming from you hands showing you have used you quirk to try and stay dry and it has failed he immediately left his house to drag you inside to stop you getting sick.

Your pov
Why does it have to rain today? When I don't have a frecken umbrella!
"Y/n?"is that?
"Oh hey baby what are you doing here?"
"What am I? What are you doing walking in the pouring rain come on princess your going to get sick"
"Okay sho lets go"
He toke you in to his house(his dads not home although endeavor never really minds when you over anyway) and made you have a warm shower and clesn clothes and he made you some warm soba and you watch movies and eat snacks and played some bored games and stuff.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Kirishima has been out on an run when it started to rain so he was heading home when he looked up and saw you walking with an coat on and only  an jacket on you hair was soaking wet so were you cloths Kirishima immediately ran towards you hugging you.
"BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE RAIN!?"
"Oh hey baby i was going to shop when it began to rain so I'm going home"
"Okay then but your going to mine because it closer and i don't want you to get sick.okay?"
"Yeah okay lets go!"
You both went to Kirishima house were you toke a shower and got some clean clothes and watch this new film you both wanted to watch on Netflix.
And feel sleep in each others arms.

⚡Denki kaminari⚡
Kaminari had went to the shop to get you two some snacks stuff because you were having an movie night in you dorm tonight and you were training so you could get them do kaminari said he wanted to.
But as he was coming out it began to pour it down and he saw you across the street.
"EEVEE!"this caused you to look up and meet you boyfriend eyes you smiled before checking to road both ways and crossed and ran to you boyfriend Hugging him.
"Hey, Pikachu lets go get dry so we don't get sick okay?"
"Yeah let's go"
You both got back to the dorm and went to your separate one toke showers and kaminari went to your dorm and you did you movie marathon.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
You were walking back from the shop were you bought some stuff and snacks for you dorm. when you saw you boyfriend running towards you.
"Bunny,what are you doing in the rain?"
"Hey butterfly i was just buying some stuff come on lets go to my dorm and get dry okay?"
"Okay lest go bunny before someone sees us" Tamaki said nervous as he clings onto you arms and you walk.
You both got back you your dorm were you both toke showers(separately)and wat snacks and watch you favourite tv show.

💛mirio togate💛
You went for a run and just got back to the school when it began to rain so you began to run so when you stoped st the entrance of the 3-A dormitory you saw you boyfriends head in the wall looking at you(slightly creepy).
"Oh hey baby what you doing....um in the wall"
"You socked"
"Yeah it raining my love"
"Go take a shower then come to my dorm.so we can watch Netflix okay?"
"Okay see ya my  love"

🐥Keigo Takami🐥(hawks)
You were patrolling hawks had got of 2 hours ago you you had to stay and it began to rain you were stood on a roof opposite your house.when hawks came into the bedroom and saw you the noticed it was raining he grabbed a jacked for you and went out into the  balcony and flew towards you and didnt notice until he put the jacket on you and pulled up the hood.
"Hey songbird you going to get a cold of you don't stay warm"
"Thanks baby"
"Your welcome now your patrolling is don't right?"
"Yes in 1...2....3 and DONE!"you said looking at your phone.
"Gets lets go!" He said before grabbing you pulling you towards him before flying back home.
"Wow!"you said gripping Harding onto his to make sure he doesn't drop you
This made hawks laugh like he would drop you.