when they found out.

When your exs found out that you wer dating someone else.
You and said person have decided to keep it a secret not telling anyone not even you bestfriends knew until you tell them.

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Midoriya had noticed you were happier lately and he was glad but also sad because he knew he wasn't the reason behind you smile.
You were having an training session and Denki had just won an match. You were so beyond proud of him as soon as the match was over the whole class watch and denki stude there they all watch and you jumped of the bench you were on an ran to denki and attacked him in an hugg surprising everyone but mainly Midoriya he was shocked and hurt by the fact he knew he had now truly lost you. But hes heart broke when he saw one thing he never wanted to see you kissing someone else.
Denki kissed on one  lips in front of everyone but you only smiled and said.
"Im proud of you pikachu"
"Thank you my beautiful princess"
This broke deku because you were meant to be his princess not DENKI'S HIS!

💥katsuki bakugo💥
Bakugou wasn't an idiot he noticed the different between you and todoroki you bothed looked more comfortable with each over but something gave him the impressions that you were hiding somethint whiched pissed him off because it only reminds him that you were not his so you wouldn't tell him everything anymore.
The class were all talking when mineta decided that it was an good idea to try and flirt with you now because he didn't have to worrie about bakugo but you would of probably killed him anyway.
But he began to flirt you just ignored him but then he tryed to touch you(Eww!🤢)
Lets just say that didn't sit well with 1 person so well bakugo was about to yell that him but then remember you were not his so he backed down but just before he could he room go incredibly cold and all eyes includes Bakugou turned to todoroki who was now walking towards mineta.
Now staring at him with the eyes that would scared the devil themself.
"Ever try and touch my girl again and i swear to Allmight none will be able to tell which part of you is which!"
Todoroki said lightly burning this right side(things that right)
The whole class was in shock at his outburst but bakugo immediately noticed that he called you his Girl he was silently begging that he miss heard what he said but he turn to see todoroki hugging you and lifting his head to kiss you forehead.
"Stupid grape" todoroki mumbed tolding you the whole class expect bakugo was in awe.
"I know my love i know he is stupid" you said running you hands though his half and half hair.
Bakugo felt an pain in his chest as he watched you run you hands though this hair like you used to do to calm him down.
He has  realised that you were now forever gone.

🔥❄shoto todoroki❄🔥
Todoroki had notes that you were on you phone alot more in class when Azawia is asleep he got curious but never asked because he knew you wouldn't tell him until he heard uraraka yell.
"Y/N DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!!"to whole class looked  at her and then at you.
"For a matter of fact i do" you said proundly taking your phone of her.
"Omg who!" The whole class was know listening.
"Well its t-" you were cut of by the classroom door opening and Amajiki Tamaki walking in.
He immediately walked up to you and wrapped his arms around you the Nejire and mirio walked into the class.
"Sorry n/n(nickname) we tryed to stop him" they apologise
"Its fine class is over now"
"Hey love are you okay?" You said kissing his cheek.the whole class Awed but todoroki looked shocked.
Tamaki responded with hugging you tighter.
"Okat why don't we go home so we can relax okay?" You said leading him to the classroom door.
"O-okay" he said following you out.
"AWWWW!!!" Was all you could hear coming from the classroom.

🐥kegio Tamaki🐥(hawks)
Hawks you and a few other heros were on an missions when part of an building fell on you knocking you unconscious after you regain consciousness you madd you way of the broken building only to see you loving boyfriend aguring yes aguring and letting him in the find you some little Girl noticed you.
And shouted to you and Deku turn around and immediately ran to you before anyone could process anything.
He wrapped his arms around you and softly crys and you both fell to the ground as you cryed too.
"Thank god thank god your okay" deku said you were both right in front of the crowed and camera everyone even quiet some with anticipation and some with shock.
As deku kissed you.
"I love you so much dont do that again baby"
"I love you too and i promise i won't"
Hawks was upset the heard though words leave you mouth and not be at him it hurt worse than any pain he had every felt before.
Is this how you felt like when he cheated?
God was he stupid(yes yes you were) he loved you he still loves you but he has lost you now.