what you do on your day off together

izuku midoriya 

on your days off you usually just relax and take time to calm down from all the stress and drama of school so you usually just stay in bed all day and watch films and videos (mainly about all might because of deku) deku will work on his hero notebook and you will read or watch tv basically on yours breaks its a very relaxing and calming time for you both but sometimes you go on dates or little outing together or with the dekusquad and that's lots of fun. 

katsuki bakugo

on your days off you tend to spend them relaxing in the dorms or at your house since bakugos mother can stress him out and he needs to relax on his days off so most of the time you go out on little dates nothing fancy something simple like a walk in the park or a picnic or one of the most common things you do is you will take a car and drive to the closest beach and open the trunk and lay it watching the waves it is very calming and it relaxes the both of you after all the stress of school and training. 

shoto todoroki 

depending on how long of a break you have usually you are given 2 or 3 days as a break since hero training is a lot so usually you head to the mountains and stay there for a few days to relax and get away from everything and todoroki tends not to spend his days off at home since his dad annoys him, but if it is a short break like a day then you spends it in your house watching a movie or just relaxing todorki tends to read a book and you will watch a film or todoroki will read what he is reading out loud to you. 

Denki kamianri 

you usually spend these days playing video games or watching movies or have a mini dance party where you turn on loud music and dance around the room together it is relaxing and it makes you both happy and makes you forget all the stress you have had from school that week before but if you have any homework you do that first and you tend to help Denki with it and that is fun since when you teach him it understands since you words to so he gets you. 

Eijiro Kirishima 

Kiri being Kiri would most likely work out you would sometimes join him but not all the time since you train a lot at school and just want to relax so you both tend to order food and watch a whole bunch of movies and different videos and hero interviews and just relax together since you both really need it but sometimes at nighttime Kiri drags you to a late-night run or walk. 

Tamaki Amajiki 

on your day off you tend to spend them in one room watching tv or videos also since you and Tamaki tend to enjoy just being alone with you since after you and Tamaki have a day off you like to spend it together and if Tamaki anxiety is bad from school you will cuddle and watch his favourite movie and eat different types of candy and deserts so you spend yours day off together and just relaxing with one another. 

Mirio togata 

you to spend your days of going on small and big dates when you both are stressed from work you walk around the park or a lake and just to relax or you have a movie night where you both make pizza and other types of food and you watch a funny tv show or a film and just spend a good time together and relaxed together.

Keigo Takami (hawks)

on your days off hawks dragged you to go get chicken nuggets and other types of foods and snacks then you two just go back home and eat them and watch tv you usually spend the day in each other's arms and just relaxing together taking a break from the stress of being pro heroes if you have any paperwork left you to take it into the kitchen or the living room and sit and to it together while talking about something random or just enjoying each other company and it relaxes you bother even if you don't say anything.