when they cheat

⚠️this is real its not fake so if you don't like cheating don't read or angst dont read⚠️

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Who he cheats with:uraraka

Deku had no reason to cheat he just got caught up in the moment.

The day before he cheated you and him were studying and he left one of his many noted books at your dorm but you were all back at your houses so you went to bring it to him only to find him with uraraka on his lap making out.
You knocked on the door and his mum who was oblivious to what was happening in her sons room let you in.
You went up stairs and you did knock but there was no answer so you just walked in but what you found made you sick.
"WHAT THE HELLL!!!!"you yelled throwing the book at the wall.
"C-cutie its n-n-not what it looks l-l-ike!"deku said on the verge of tears scared you were going to leave him.
"OH YEAH SO I NOT MY BOYFRIEND SORRY EX-BOYFRIEND MAKING OUT WITH MY BESTFRIEND!! AND YOU LITTLE BITCH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEE!!!"you screamed looking at deku who was now crying and then at uraraka who looked like she was about to choke on her own tears.
"You know what i Fucking knew it was to good to be true!"you said sadly laughing and turning around but not before saying one last thing that broke deku into a million pieces and made uraraka realise how badly she had hurt you and how much she cares about you.
"I hope you happy together and i hope you both become amazing pro hero i know you can. Goodbye Midoriya goodbye uraraka."you said before practically running out the house because just saying that broke you apart you felt like you body was being ripped apart.
As soon as you said his last name he broke  falling to the floor shouting you name begging you to come back.
Uraraka sat there and cryed an river of tears.
"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!"deku screamed as he sobbed again and again.

💥katsuki bakugou💥
Who he cheats with:uraraka(not using mina love her too much)

You had decided to go give bakugo his hoodie back which he left in your dorm the day before when you were hanging out.
You knock on his door but you got no answer so you just we in to find bakugo holding uraraka by the waist making out with her.
You stayed dead silent they didn't even notice you you swear you stop breathing.
"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"you screamed in pure angry HOW COULD HE DO THIS AFTER EVERTHING WE HAVE BEEN THOUGH! Bakugou immediately looked up to see a sight be never wanted to see you crying because of him. Uraraka look up at you and began to cry as well.
"B-b-babygirl i-its not what it looks like let me explain!"bakugo said dropping uraraka on his bed and running over to you. But you summoned an floating sword since you were shaking to much to hold  a sword.
"S-s-tay b-back"you managed to say though your tears.
"Babygirl"bakugo said breaking not caring that  uraraka was in the room one thing you have never done is use you quirk on him unless you have too.
"Im so fucking sorry!"bakugo said still trying to get past your sword to you.
"NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME AFTER EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN THOUGH YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS BITCH WHO I THOUGH WAS MY FRIEND BTW WE NOT ANYMORE AND WE ARE DONE I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!DONT TALK TO ME DON'T LOOK AT ME EVER AGAIN!!"you screamed throwing the hoddie at the wall,grabbing you sword making it go away and running out the door.
"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!!"bakugo tryed to grab you but missed and fell to the ground sobbing uraraka sat there sobbing harder than ever she just lost her bestfriend.

🔥❄shoto todoroki❄🔥
Who he cheats with:momo

You when to the shop and got some stuff and bought you boyfriend some soba back and went into his dorm like you always do but to only find him making out with momo.
"WHAT THE HELL SHOTO!!!"
"Princess please let me explain"shoto said lightly crying knowing he could lose the only person who he cares about.
"NO WHILE IM GONE FOR LIKE 20 MINUTE I COME BACK AND YOU MAKING OUT WITH ONE OF MY BESTFRIEND WHAT THE FUCK WERE DONE! DONT EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!!" You threw the soba at him and her and ran out crying.
Momo sat there holding her face knowing how much she messed up and that she  has just lost her bestfriend.
Shoto was dead silent and  began to sob and the soba in his hand half of it froze the over half was burned.
"Y/n"shoto mumbled under his breath  and he stude there sobbing falling onto his knees.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Didnt cheat that unmanly.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡
You went to kaminari dorm to see if he wanted to go and hang out since you were bored and caught him and this random girl(i love all the bnha girls and i feel bad if i keep using uraraka)  making out with his hand on her waisted.
"Wow!!"you said stude by the door clapping with tears streaming down you face.
"Eevee!"kaminari said pushing her away.
"Oh no dont let me stop your fun!! ALSO WERE DONE!"you shouted before running at the speed of light so he couldn't grab you to stop you.
He immediately ran out his dorm and shouted you.
"Y/NNNNNNN!!!"he screamed and he was so upset that the light began to flicker.by now the ramdon girl is long gone( fucking bitch!!)

💛mirio togata💛
Yeah he would never cheat loves you too much.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Yeah hes too pure for that.

🐥kegio Takami🐥(hawks)
You just got back from protrol and walked into you house and walked into you room only to find kegio kissing some girl you have never seen before.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!"you shouted at the both of them causing them both to look up at you.
"SONGBIRD PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN!"kegio said pushing the girl away and running to you but you pushed him away.
"NO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU MAKING PUT WITH ANOTHER WOMEN YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE ANYMORE IN FUCKING DONE! WERE OVER! IM LEAVING!!" You yelled slamming the door and running out the house and driving away hawks flew to the front door and begged for you to come back.
"PLEASE SONGBIRD YOU MEAN SO FUCKING MUCH TO ME!!" .