when you go to the past⏰-3

Sams scenarios but since i dont know what school shoto when to i am going to do it when he id training with his dad.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄

It was anothee day at the Todoroki household the eldest natsuo and his sister where out shopping where shoto was traning with endeavor(human pile of trash)when i black portal apeared in the middle of the room causing shotos and endeavor to back up thn a girl appered after a big flash of light.

"Huh where am i- OMG SHOTO WHAT HAPPENED!?"
the girl said tunning over to shoto helping him up
"Umm do i know you?"
"WHO ARE YOU!?"
"huh oh its you"
Said the girl looking behind her
"YES WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??"
"Okay Frist shut up scecond my name is y/n l/n and third i was helping a friend with s gadget and it went wrong and fourth im from the future and fifth im shoto girlfriend so i would a appreciate if you left him alone"
"Well you have no manner and what your work what school do you go too?"
"I have manner you just dont deserve them and my quirk is called heaven flame blue flame were the hottest flame until mine came around and i got to UA im in the hero course and im in class 1-A"
"Now shoto honey are you okay?"
"Yes thank you y/n"
"Its okay now"
"Endeavor leave shoto and his family alone or i will make u"
" and how you going to do that little girl"
"Like this"

"Huh where am i- OMG SHOTO WHAT HAPPENED!?"the girl said tunning over to shoto helping him up"Umm do i know you?""WHO ARE YOU!?""huh oh its you"Said the girl looking behind her "YES WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!??""Okay Frist shut up s...

(Pretend it is white)
You send a huge white flame attack at endeavor blasting him into the wall
Causing him to blood the pore down his face
"Ugh fine!"
"Good riddance!"
"Wow! That was amazing"
"Why thank you"
Just then a portal appears
" oh heres my ride but before i go shoto?"
"Yeah"
"Remember its your power but your dads its yours to use okay and i just now your are perfect the way you are okay?"you said as you kissed his head and walked toward the portal you waved goodbye and walked inside shoto sould someone run and hug you

(Pretend it is white)You send a huge white flame attack at endeavor blasting him into the wallCausing him to blood the pore down his face "Ugh fine!""Good riddance!""Wow! That was amazing""Why thank you"Just then a portal appears " oh heres my rid...

"ANGEL!!"
"Hey babe!"
"Thank god your okay?"
"Im fine baby im here now"
"Good your scared me"
"Sorry baby"

The portal then closed leaves a smile on shotos face.