when mineta flirts with you

💚Izuku Midoriya💚
Would usually just go silent and watch or hug you from behind and place soft kissing on you cheek or neck is mineta still doesn't get the hint Midoriya is kindly ask him to leave but if mineta touches you OH BOY! Let's just say he didn't talk to you every again and who know izuku mirdoiya could be scary.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
You were coming of of class when mineta began to flirt you were about to yell at him when you felt two strong arms wrap around your shoulders you immedaly knew who they belonged to and leaned into his touch.
What the fuck do you think you doing with my girl huh!!
What when mineta knew he fucked up
And that's the story if how mineta died
Kidding but he was seriously injured but on the bright side he never touch or spock to you again.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
Todoroki doesn't really get jealous but when he does he just wraps his arms around you and glare at the person until they eventually get scared and walk way or if we see your uncomfortable he will just walk about with you or turn the person into an ice sculpture and leave.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Kirishima would probably give them a peep talk about how it's not manly to fire with taken women or he would just agree with everything he says and  overuse the would boyfriend in every sentence until the person got the message. If they didnt work he would just walk again dragging you with him repeating the word 'mine'.

⚡Denki kaminari⚡
He would probably agree with what they say and begin to flirt with you too until it anoyes the person until they leave or he ould push you behind him and electric shock the person if they made you uncomfortable in anyway.