when you go to the past⏰-2

Same scenario as last time
💚izuku Midoriya💚

The teacher had just handed out some sheets for us to do and had to leave for a second when a black portal apeared  infround of the classroom and a big bright light with a girl in a uniform.

"Um....hi"the girl said
"Who are you?"were the question flying around the clasroom
"My name is y/n l/n (or yugi if you what allmights last name since your his daughter) and im from the future i get into a little quirk accident with helping a friend"
"Cool what school?"
"Oh UA in in the hero course im in class 1-A"
"Ha i bet you have a weak quirk"
"Yeah what your quirk?"
"Explosion!"
"Yeah well i can do that will 8 diffent elements and my are bigger and more powerful than yours"
"Really what you quirk called then?"
"Elements i control
Fire,ice,water,air,nature,electric,light,darkness, and i can manipulate them in diffent way such as with air i can fly and water i can breat under water and fire and ice i am not really effect by the weather"
"Thats so cool!!"
"Thanks izuku honey!"
"H-h-honey!"
"Right not in the future"
"Well in the future we are classmates and have been dating for about 9 mouths"
"Wow so your my g-g-girlfriend"
"Yes"
"Oh and because of my dad my puncing and junping and kicking are all higher than an average person"
"And whos your dad exactly?"
"I bet it is someone weak"
"What.did.you.just.say?"
"I said i bet your dad is weak"

(Pretend its you not natsu)With in a second you had kicked the table into a wall leaves a indened And grabed the guy by the collor burning it

With in a second you had kicked the table into a wall leaves a indened
And grabed the guy by the collor burning it.
"Say as you will about me but dont ever say anything sbout my dad!"
"Yes i understand im sorry"
You then delit your body a walked to stand near izuku who was still in shock
"Who even id your dad?"
"All might."
"......WHAT!!!!"
"DEKU IS DATING ALLMIGHT DAUGHTER!!!"
This snaped izuku out of this shock
"Really"
"Yes and you said we go to the same school but im...quirkless"
"Your see all in time my love you will see but take the long way home"
"Okay"
"And look these my tide home"
Turning everyones attention onto the portal they hear a voice coming though it.
"Cutie!!"
"Baby!!!"
Y/n said runninf towards it the class could see her run into a hug  they then saw it was izuku.

"Dont do that cutie i though i lost you""Of course you didnt baby i promised i would  be by you side though it all i am keeping that promise now come on lets get some snacks and watch allmight videos""Okay cutie lets go"

"Of course you didnt baby i promised i would  be by you side though it all i am keeping that promise now come on lets get some snacks and watch allmight videos"
"Okay cutie lets go"

"Aww cute" the whole class except bakugo
Making izuku turn a colour that could put Kirishima hair to shame.