make up

💚izuku Midoriya💚
You were in training and noticed deku slightly  limping  even though he cheat you still love and care about him so decided to go help him since eve  if he didn't you still did. You went to his dorm and knocked.
"Who is it?"you heard an voice from the over side of the door.
"Its y/n can i come in?"
It didn't make long for deku to open the door and immediately let you.
You didnt say anything you just walk in and pulled put an first aid kit and told him to give you his leg be did and you  bagan to wraped up his wounded.
"Hey c-y/n" deku said looking at you.
When he said you name it hurt so you much but you had to hold it in until you could leave.
"What"you answers not looking at him.
"Look at me"
"What"you said finally looking up only to be meet with beautiful emerald green eyes.
"Im so sorry i didn't mean it you are the only one i have ever loved and i promise im not lieing you mean the whole world to me"
Deku said taking you hands holding him and crying as his tears hit your hands you cryed too and realise just how sorry he was.
You smiled and began to move even thing put the way.
"Huh"deku said looking up
You pulled him into an hug and lightly kissed his head.
"W-w-what"deku said through sobbing.
"I forgot you my hero"you said smiling at him.
"Thank you,THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I promise i will never hurt you again!" He said holding onto for dear life.
"Okay baby i belive you now lets get to sleep you seem tired i promise i will be right now when you wake up"
You said laying down next to him.
"Promise"
"I promise baby"

💥katsuki bakugo💥
You noticed bakugos knuckles and were going to leave it for him to fix but you count stop thinking about it so you went to bakugos door and knocked on it.
"Coming im coming!" Bakugo shouted from behind the door.
He opened it and it is safe it say he was surprised to see you.
"B-y/n what are you doing here?"bakugo said as he said you name it hurt your heart.
"Can i come in?"you ask avoiding his eyes because you know if you look at his eyes you might just hug him.
"Sure" bakugo moved out the way and let you.
You didnt say anything and  just grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto the bed and  put his hands on you legs making him slightly blush.
"What are you doing?"bakugo asked.
"Fixing you knuckles"you said before summoning and med kit and patching his knuckles up.
"Why i though you didn't care"
"I never said i didn't care"
This took bakugo by shoke he thought you didn't care.
"Im sorry" bakugo mumbled.
"Huh what?"you said packing you stuff away.
"Im FUCKING SORRY OKAY IM SO SORRY THAT I FUCK EVERYTHING GOOD UP AND IM SORRY IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND THAT YOU DESERVE SOMEONE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME! IM FUCKING SORRY FOR CHEATING ON YOU I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!" Bakugo said now sobbing into his arm.
You proccessed what he said and decided that he meant it and that you forgive him.
"Hey look at me" you said softly but bakugo didnt look he jsut keeped crying.
"Hey...baby looks at me please" you said holding his cheeks in your hand.
"B-baby?"bakugo repeated.
"Yeah your my baby and i forgive you and i love you every much and you are more tha good enough and i dont care if you dont deserve me who cares? I don't all i know is that i love you more than anything in the world"
You said kissing him lightly.
"Thank you so much babygirl" it felt nice to hear that again.
"Your welcome baby now lets go to sleep we both could use it.
"Mhm"bakugo said with his head in the crock of your neck and when you layed down you held him in your  arms and he held you in his.

🔥❄shoto todoroki❄🔥
You got really annoyed at todoroki for not taking care of himself so you bluntly walked into his dorm and bagan to heal his wounded.
You kicked his door open(it didnt break it was unlocked) and told him to sit.
You began to wrap his arm up.
"What happened?" You said looking at his arm.
"I was training and get hurt."shoto said not  looking away from you.
You stayed silent and though back to the conversation you over heard of todoroki talking to deku about how much he loves you and how sorry he was you decided to forgive him.
"I forgive you" you said smiling at looking at him.
"What?"he ask think he missed heard  you.
"I forgive you baby"you said hugging him and he immediately hugged you back and holded you in his arms.
"Thank you princess i will never harm you again" he said kissing your temple about 200 times.
"I know my prince i know"you said as you both fell asleep in each others arms.

🦈eijiro Kirishima🦈
Didn't cheat

⚡denki kaminari⚡
You noticed the poorly wrapped bandages around his arm in training and decided to help him out so you knocked on his door and wrapped it up.
You knocked on his dorm door.
"Coming!" Kaminari shout before opening the door.
"Sit"was the first thing you said and he listened immediately. You grabbed his arm and unwrapped the bandages careful not to hurt his cut and began to nicely wrap it backup.
"Thank you" kaminari said smiling at you.
"Your welcome"
"Im sorry i didn't mean to you are the only one who saw me for me not some stupid boy whos has a weak quirk and is stupid and dumb but you looked passed that im im really sorry"
He said now crying holding your hand in his.
You bagan to cry and you toke his hand in your and kissed them.
"I forgive your baby and you are not stupid or dumb" you said kissing him.
"Thank you so much baby!"he said tackling you onto the bed and holds you.
"Your welcome."after that you both drifted to sleep.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Didn't cheat.

💛mirio togata💛
Didn't cheat.

🐥kegio Tamaki🐥(hawks)
You were on protrol and notice hawks looking uncomfortable so you aske what was up.
"Are you okay hawks?"you said looking at him.
"Yeah im f-fine"hawks said quickly going to hold his arm.
"Whats wrong?"you said in pure concern.
"Nothing i just got a little injured when training"
"You stupid bird"you said grabbing him and flying back to the your house. You left him in your room and came back with an first aid kit. And bagan to heal his  cut.
"Im really sorry you know i didnt mean too i promise you are you only one i am have loved in my whole life so please dont fucking leave me baby bird" hawks said practically begging you.
You looked into his eyes and could see how much he meant it. And decide to forgive him.
"Im not going anywhere baby"you said kissing him.
"Really?"hawks said in disbelief.
"Yeah i promise"
"Thank you so much songbird"
Hawks said pulling you towards him and holding you in his arms and began to fall asleep.
You smiled and feel sleep right after.