drawbacks to your quirk

I just realized i never said what draw backs you have so here we go!💖

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Quirk:elements
(You can have a look at the  quirk charper for more information if you want on what you can do!)

So depending on what elements you were using when you over used you quirk depends on the downfall.
Such as
Fire🔥=burns only 1 to 2 burns if extremely over used than 3 to 5 burns that have only ever happenes once but luckly recovery girl was able to heal you(the true hero of today💖deku would most like be dead if not for her)

Ice❄=you can either get frostbite or get a tiny lager of ice on a patch of skin then takes a while to melt and can also you to get cold very easy such as your very cold like an ice cube cold all the time when overused ice.

Water🌊=becomes extremely dehydrated to the point it was unsafe and dangerous  and can even pass out.

Wind(air)💨=becomes extremely short of breath like you have just ran a 250 mile marathon 3 times basically you cant breath probably and so you havs to sit and take deep breaths.

Earth🌿=thorns can begin to grow of you skin like rose thorns and you can even grown full roses that stick out your hand than fall of and leaves you hand soar and bloody.

Electricity⚡= a bit like denkis but you dont get stupid you just cant focus on anything and you send of small amouts of electric energy anothe to give someone an electric shoot like when you sometimes touch metal and it gives you an shock like that.

Light⚪=cant see probably you can only see white becuse it can temporarily blind you making this had for you to fight.

Darkness⚫=you can passout or sometimes like light you can only see darkness so reh downfalls are similar.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
Becuse you are constantly gribing sword you get soar hands so you have to use creams to help and it can even sometimes lead to you plams or you hand bleeding.and can lead to you back hurting because of the weight of the armor.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
You can get burns but becauss of how hot you fire is you get 3 to 4 degree burns you have one of when you were a child but other thsn that they are aleays 1 to 2 degree burns.

🦈eijiro Kirishima🦈
You can have horrible headaches to the point they can make you cry so you cant think stait so you cant takeover becude you cant think of the form you want to  takeover and it can aslo cause you to detranform mid fight.

⚡denki kaminari⚡
You can get electric charge which mean that you cant touch anythinf with metal or you will get electrocuted so you avoid metal when overused you quirk.