when they asks about you family.

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Deku was reading his notes and found the ones he has on you and notices he never had anything on your mother since you never talked about her so he went to your dorm and asked you about it.

Your pov
You were just reading an book when you heard an knock on the door.
"Coming!"you shout as you got of your bed and opening your dorm door.
"Oh hey baby"you said letting him in.
"Hey cutie can you i ask you something?"deku said taking your hands.
"Sure whats up?"
"Well i was looking though my notes and noticed i dont have anything on your mother? Of c-course you dont have to answer if you dont want too!"
"No its okay baby i will tell you well you see when i was a little girl my mum died in an fight against an villian she was an amazing person,an incredible mothers i miss her but i know she's still watching over me and laughing i fall over like she used too."you said as a few tears fell from your eyes as you lightly laughed.
"Oh cutie"deku said holding you in his arms pulling you onto his lap.
"Im so sorry cutie"deku said rubbing circled on your back lighting kissing your whole face.
"Its okay baby you didn't know but i bet she would of loves you" you said kissing him.
"I hope so"he said before kissing you back.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
Bakugo had meet your mother about a week ago but got curious in where you dad was.So when you and bakugo were hanging out he decided to ask you.
"Hey babygirl can i ask you somthing"bakugo said holding your hands.
"Sure baby whats up?"
"Well i meet your mum and where is your dad?"said bakugo wraping his arm around you.
"Well when my mum gave birth to me my dad left her and said i was a mistake and i never heard of him again."you said leaning into his touch.
"Oh im sorry babygirl he sould like a fucking bastard and if i see him again i will fucking explode him to the sun and back."bakugo said kissing you then
pulling you onto his bed and holded you in his arms tight.
"Its fine i dont really know him and my mum told me all these stories about him and he sounds like a dick."you ssid lightly laughing leaning into his chested.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
Todoroki was just wonding what you parents ranks and quirks were since you dont really talk about not becuse you dont like them its just that you dont really like it incase it gives villians information against them.
"Hey princess what are your parents quirks?"
Shoto asked holding in his lap
"Well my mum has the quirk heaven magic,and my dad has the quirk flame so i have heavens flame becuse my quirk is a mix of the two."
"Oh okay i see" shoto said pulling you closer to his body.

🦈eijiro Kirishima🦈
He had meet your dad but you only means your mother when you told him that your mother hated you so he asked you why
"Hey princess!"Kirishima said holding your hands and rubbing them with his thumbs.
"Yeah baby"
"I was wondering why does you mother hate your quirk so much"
"Oh...well my mother has the quirk called demon it gives her demonic powers but not the transformation but my uncle my mums brother got the transformation part and she hated him for it she was jealous since my uncle was stronger than her so she despised him when in was born i got my grandfather quirk takeover and my mother hated me too. But this time it was because she wanted an "angel" child not a "spawn of satan"as she said."you said holding his hands and laughing.
"Well you are none of those things and that is a stupid reasom to hate someone i promise if she ever comes near you again i will how one big talk about her behind incredibly unmanly she is."
You laughed as you rubbed his arms and kissed him.

⚡denki kaminari⚡
Denki had only over meet your brothers and got curious on who and where you parents were or are.
"Hey Eevee can i ask you something?"
Denki asked looking at you.
"Sure babe whats up?"
"Who and where are you parents?"
"Oh well my mum and dad names are m/n(mum names) and d/n(dads names) and about where well about 8 years ago they dead in the aftermass of an villian attack when there car was blown up"you said with a few tears falling down your cheeks.
"Ohh baby im sorry princess i promise i will protect you from all harm i swear"
"Thank you baby i protect you too i swear"

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
(You only live with you mum becuse you were actually adoped by midnight)
"H-h-hey b-bunny?"
"Yes babys whats up?"you said taking his hands putting the book you were reading on your bed.
"Well i was wondering what h-h-happened to your parents?"
"Well you see my biological mum and dad died in an car crash when i was about 3 so after that my mum midnight adoped me becuse she was actually an friend of my mums and my mum had asked her  to if anything happened to her so after i was adopted my mum raised me as her own and i counld ask for a better mother."
"Oh bunny im sorry that happened to your parents"tamaki said kissing you head lightly then turning into an tomato.
"Its okay there in an better place and i have the best mum ever."

💛mirio togata💛
Since you are 18(your in class 3-A) you leave on you own not because anything bad happened at home well your parents aren't realy the best they love you to peices it just they argue about the little things and you didn't want to deal with it anymore so you left and moved into an apartment and then into the class 3-A dorms.
"Hey sunshine can i ask you something you dont have to answer if you dont want to?"
"Of course you can baby whats up?"
"So i was wondering where are you parents"
"Well my  mum and dad are alive and they do love me it just they argue about every little thing and i could handle it anymore so i left and moved i to an apartment until they can be in an  room or more than an hour without having 20 different argument."
"Oh princess im so sorry i had no idea"
"Its okay im okay"

🐥kegio Tamaki🐥(hawks)
Before moving into an house with hawks so in high school(UA) you lived with your aunt because you mum died in an fight against  villian her hero name was scarlet your is scarlet witch you havs the scarlet to honour her. But you live with you aunt because your dad became very different and distant and neglecting you becuse you looked like you mother so you aunt took you in until you moved i  with hawks.
"Hey songbird can i ask you something?"
"Of course birdy?"
"So i know you lived with your aunt but where is you mum and dad?"
"Well my mum passed after an villian attack her hero name was scarlet so i have the scarlet in mine has an honor to her and my dad became very different,distant,negative and not a every nice person to be around all because i looked like my mother so my aunt took me in and i lived with her until moving in with you"
You said cuddling up to hawks.
"Im so sorry songbird i promise i will protect you"
"Okay baby i belive you."