when you play with their hair.

sorry for not updating in a long time school has become a lot and it is stressful but I am now going to update regularly (or as often as I can) so I hope you enjoy it.

Izuku Midoriya

you and Deku sat on your bed studying and you could tell that Deku was getting tense probably because you had been studying for 3 hours and he was stressed from training all of class 1-a were at this point.

"let's take a break"

"huh... what?"

"We have been studying for hours and it's not healthy to keep getting stressed we will take a break and continue later when you're feeling less tense okay now come here"

you placed all your books on the ground by your bag and shoes and so did deku you both laid down with deku laid on your chest you began to run your hand throw his hair and he immensely relaxed under your gentle touch you noticed this and quietly giggled under your breathe and continue for a few minutes until you noticed that his breathing had become very calm and when you looked down you saw and adorable sleeping deku laying on your chest, you smiled and pulled the blanket that was on the bed over the two of you and shot a small wind blast towards the light switch turning it off and falling sleep alongside your lover who had now wrapped his arms around your stomach and held you closer to him.

katsuki bakugo

bakugo had just got into a fight with Deku ( a verbal one) and he was extremely angry and you were just laying on his bed since he was adamant you were to stay by his side since he didn't want anyone to touch you and since he was angry he becomes more protective of you, he was walking around setting off small explosions in his palms and was ranting about how stupid deku was and how he was better than him you saw how angry he was and remember how calm he is in your arms.

"Hey, baby can you come here?"

bakugo takes a deep breath and walks over to you and wraps you in his arms and layers on your chest holding you closer to his body, "yes baby girl"

you didn't answer him you only kissed his head and ran your fingers through his blond hair his body relaxed and he began to calm down, in your arms, he closed his eyes and imminently began to become addicted to the feeling of you running your fingers throw his hair, you continued to randomly kiss his temple and continued to run your hand throw his hair until your noticed fell to sleep on you you smiled and kissed his bed again and noticed the light was still on you summon and small rubber knife and made to stab the light switch (didn't break anything since it was made of rubber) and pulled his blanket over you both and you both fell asleep in each other arms.

Shoto todoroki

You and todoroki had been on a mission and have not seen each other in about a day and a few hours and honestly, this is the longer you have been without talking to one another (you didn't get to talk very often since you were both busy with being heroes in training) you two got back to UA a few hours ago and todoroki was admitted that you were spending the night in his dorm so you could spend time together. You were currently cuddling on todoroki bed when you began to run your fingers throw his half and half hair you knew he was tense about when you were doing missions away from each other. And to be honest it worried you too but when you saw shoto was only a few scratches you knew he was okay and you calmed down but shoto sense to still be quite tense about it. 

he calmed down under your touch and pulled you closer to his chest putting his face into the crook of your neck you continued to run your hand through his hair and place light kisses on his jawline and cheek, after about 5 minutes of this you were about to fall asleep you noticed how todoroki grip on you have seemed to losses slightly you looked down to see a sleeping todoroki you smiled and kisses his head and fell sleep still in his arms. 

Denki kaminari 

you were training and was fighting some levitating training robots and got hit out of the sky and when flying to the ground thankfully you weren't extremely injured you only got some scratches and bruises and was told just to rest so you were staying home for a day or two when you told  Denki about it he almost cried you decided to spend your days of rest in his dorm with him to calm him down and because he was now determent to save you from all harm the both of you were in his dorm watching your favourite movie and cuddling you moved your hands towards his hair and started to run your hands through his hair trying to calm him down since he was stressed and worried and he imminently calmed down by your touch and you both quickly fell asleep wrapped in each other arms. 

Eijiro Kirishima 

you were both cuddling in bed after a long tiring day of school you were just relaxing and Kiri had his hair down and you were running your hands throw his hair and he was smiling and placing light kissing down your checks and jawline smiling at you and you just spend the night talking and spending time together. 

Amajiki Tamaki

 He had a rough day at school and his anxiety was very high today so you spend the night with him to comfort and to let him know you cared and was there for him, you were laid in bed watching a movie and you noticed that Tamaki was still a little Anxious so you began to move your fingers through his hair, he was shocked at first but soon fount it comforting and began to fall into a much need sleep. 

Mirio Togata 

you and Mirio just got back from a date you had a picnic in the park and were just watching a movie and mirio was beginning to fall asleep holding you so you run your fingers through his hair making him fall asleep even quicker than before you soon followed right behind him.

Keigo Takami(hawks) 

you and Keigo just got back from a mission and were cuddling in bed watching a film after eating dinner Keigo was laid on top of you with his arms wrapped around your waisted you moved your hand to his hair and began to run your fingers through his hair making he feel the most relaxed he ever has before in his life and he quickly fell into unconicness, with you following shortly after. 

sorry if some of the last ones are short I ran out of ideas