when you go to the past⏰

In this scenarios you were send to the past to you lover (when they were in middle school) there is no reason fpr you being there other than a quirk accident that happened in training and your in you uniform.

💥katsuki bakugo💥

It was just another boring lession when all of sudden a black portal apeared everyone in the area moved back.
"Get back" the middle school teacher yells just just then a there was a flash of light and i girl was stude there.
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!"
bakugos voice bomed across the class room.

Y/n pov
What happened?
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!"
Wait was that?
"Katsuki"
"How do you know my name!?"
"Why do you look so younge....wait how old are you?"
"15 why!?"
"Oh that explains it im in the past"
"Okay everyone relax and sit down its okay!"
I said smiling trying the get everyone carm
"AND WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE LISTEN TO YOU!?"
"Just.sit.down"

For the first time bakugo felt scared so he did

"Umm miss?"
"Yes"
"What is your name and what are you wearing?"
"Right sorry my name is y/n l/n and i sm from the future i am a UA hero course student and i am in class 1-A"
"And i was in training so this is my hero costume one second"

 "Umm miss?""Yes""What is your name and what are you wearing?""Right sorry my name is y/n l/n and i sm from the future i am a UA hero course student and i am in class 1-A""And i was in training so this is my hero costume one second"

"Requip"

"Okay so anymore questions?""Yes what your quirk?"said a certain green haired boy"Well izuku my quirk is called requip i can changed into diffent armors and summon diffent weapons and diffent armour do diffent things i also have clothes and some o...

"Yes what your quirk?"said a certain green haired boy
"Well izuku my quirk is called requip i can changed into diffent armors and summon diffent weapons and diffent armour do diffent things i also have clothes and some of my requip has guns and there is a second part of my quirk called perfection which means when i shot and arrow and or gun it will always hit its target"
"Wow that cool but how did you know my name?"
"Right sorry well in the future you are on of my best friend"