when you play minecraft.

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Will build a cottage or a small house in the woods and have an barn and lots of cute animals goes on lots of adventures and fight all types of monsters and have lots of fun.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
Will build the biggest fucking house on a mountain.will fight the  enderdragon,bakugo will fight every mod in sight and he will hunt in the day will you get food and animals because he is protective of you invent in an video game.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
Will build a cute family house and will have lots of cats and will have a huge beautiful garden will go on adventure and horse back riding it like an fantasy in minecraft.

🦈eijiro Kirishima🦈
Will build the manlyness house ever.you will have one of each pet in the game.about 70000000 wolves your room with the red because of Kirishima you decorate the house because Kirishima keeped trying to make it red will have a barn and kiri will do the hunting because its manly.

⚡denki kaminari⚡
Will build a beautiful house in an flower biome. Will fightly everything will die alot denki tryed to fight the wither with a wooden sword.you had to collected all the food because denki keeped coming home with potatoes.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Will have a cute small log cabin in the woods will have an unholy amount of bunnys and will have a beautiful view of every window in the house.you both decorated the house and it is stunning if you do say so you self.

💛mirio togata💛
You build a moden mansions because why not.it is very beautiful and you did it near a lake so you have an infinity amount of water you have a pet cat and dog the cat is called sun and the dog is called shine.

🐥keigo takami🐥(hawks)
Will build a huge tree house you know be one with the birds. Keigo will hurnt everything and  will go  with you on adventure even if it to the ground to get wood will come with you because he loves you and wants to keep you safe invent in an video game.