the days after your break up

💚izuku Midoriya💚
He hasn't been sleeping properly and will not eat properly  and is training more intensively and has an huge cut going up his leg which he is unable to heal since he doesn't know how since you always did it for him. you friends will not talk to him or uraraka and allmight is even avoiding since you went home crying and told him everything it toke every bit of your strength to stop him from Detroit smashing deku into next week.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
He has been overtraining himself and he has beaten up his knuckle to the point you can't even touch them with out them bleeding.he feels like shit he told uraraka to leave him the fuck alone and has tried to talk to you but you ever ignore him and tell you dont want anything to do with him again.

🔥❄shoto todoroki❄🔥
He has been training harder and is not sleeping at all and always has red circles under his eyes  were he has been crying he tries to apologise to you on hopes that he has not completely losted you but it had no luck he has injured the whole of his left arm there is an a huge  scrabe going up it and it is not probably treated since you always did it for him.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Didnt cheat

⚡denki kaminari⚡
He has never felt as stupid and he has tryed  everything in his power to make you forgive him he put an letter in you locker but when you saw who wrote it you immediately used an energy blast and destroyed it(you read it firsted) and continued to ignore him.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Didn't cheat

💛mirio togata💛
Didn't cheat

🐥kegio Tamaki🐥(hawks)
Since you have left the house as not been the same its more empty kegio hates i mean hates waking up and not seeing you face. It has been hard since we work at the same agency and are partners in some mission you barely talk to him and when you do it is strictly professional and the second it is done you immediately fly away before hawks can say a word. And because of that he has been training harder and has injured  his arm and has a huge cute in it from his feather becuse he was to distracted.