physically and personally like about you

🥦izuku Midoriya🥦
He physically likes your hands there so softer and gentle than his and he loves it even though they can do the same amount of dangerous as this own.

He personally likes how kind you are and just by you walking into a room putting a smile on people face he just love your kind heart.

💥katsuki bakugo💥

He physically like your legs not in a perverted way but in a amazed way because when your fighting you can used your legs as well as your arms and he finds that amazing how your can fight equally with both.

He personally like your determination he likes how your never gives up and how your push past your limits and your push past everyone expectedations and come out standing.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄

He physically likes your face he thinks it is the most beautiful thing on earth and could just look at it everyday he adore how your eyes compliment your skin colour and how you face just looks like the definition of perfection.

He personally like your patience he is new to the whole emotion thing and he is very greatly that you have the patience to help him and that made he love you even more.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈

He physically like your hair he likes when he hugs your from behind just the put his face against your hair becaus it is extremely soft and smells heavenly.

He personally like your sass and how your dont let anyone try and bring you down he secretly loves watching you get into argument and watching all the sassy comebacks and insult your throw out.

Denki kaminari⚡

He physically like your hips again not in a perverted way just because when he hugs your from behind he wriped his arms around your waisted and pulled you to him.

He personally like your honour he like how your can always make him and others laugh no matter how sad they are and how everyone is just in a happier mood when your around.