🌸PDA🌸

💚Izuku Midoriya💚
Him being the small bean that he is is still quite shy about PDA so he will hold your hand or kiss you cheek living him in a red blushing mess.

💥Katsuki bakugo💥
Literally PDA is his middle name he loves kissing you in public or holding you by your waisted a) because he think your reacted are adorable and b) because it shows everyone else you are already owned.

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
He is still really new to the whole affection thing so he will only kiss you on the back of the hand or the forehead with you find the cutest thing in the world.

🦈eijiro Kirishima🦈
Kirishima is a bit like bakugo he likes to show you off because he thinks its manly but he has boundaries he was put his arm on your around your shoulder of he arm around you waist when you guys are walking and an occasional kiss but they are usually on the cheek because he likes it is rave manly.

Denki kaminari⚡
Like a mix of bakugou and Midoriya
He like to show you off and shoe you are taken be like to mak sure you are comfortable with everything he is doing when doing PDA he is also a littie pervert so he sometimes  tryst to take or a little to far where you hit him on the head and call him a pervert.