when they find out your secret🔐

💚izuku Midoriya💚
Deku had just finished training and was walking to meet you in the gym where you were training with your dad and he hear you talking about it.

"Im so proud of your princess even after everything i am so happy you begsn to use your quirk again"
"Thank you im no going to lie it was hard but thank you dad"
"I its okay you dont have to be afraid anymore"
She was scared of her own quirk why?
" i know its just after the acciden i was just scared"
All might then pulled (Y/N) into a  hug
"I know honey"
Allmight then noticed Midoriyas present and then said he had to go to a meeting and said goodbye snd kissed his daughter head.
After all might lefted
"Hey cutie"
"Oh hey baby how long has you been there?"
"Long enough you were scared of your own quirk?"
"Oh yeah come here ill tell you"
"Are you sure baby?"
"Yeah come"
"Okay"
I made my way over to my girlfriend who was sat on the bench drinking
"Okay so when i was around 6 my mum passed away from a villian attack and i....."
"Its okay baby take your time"
"I lost it and everything around me was burned and some where frozen others had been completely cut in  halve and over had been completely dripping wet some were releassing electricity waves
And some had spects of light and darkness and i remember just looking st what i did and feeling terrified by it and i didnt use my quirk for about 4 years after that i only used it to train but i never used it outside of our quirkprofff training room"
I was in complete shook that must of been terrifying i pulled her into a hug snd holded her there
"Its okay now baby that was a long time ago and now look at you you are one lf of strongest student in UA and is the stromgest person in my life and you are so amazing to used you quirk again after that i am so pround of you baby"

💥katsuki bakugo💥
(My AU)
UA was having this training mission where only one person was aloud to used there quirk at a time and you were in teams you were parted with bakugo.
You were at the last part and you could only used you quirk.

(Y/N) POV
"ENTERING SECONTION 10 QUIRK USER
(Y/N) (L/N) YOU CAN NOT LEAVE THIS BUILDING ROOF"
"HOW THE HELL IS SHE SURPOSED TO FIGHT 10 OF THES TOBOTS WITHOUT LEAVING THE ROOF WHEN THERE AT LEAST 100 METERS AWAY!!!!!!"bakugo screamed at the speaker
Umm.... oh i know
"Hey baby can you come here please?"
"Okay what up?"
"Just say there" i said pointing at a walk next to me
"Okay??"bakugo said sounding a bit confused
"Requip"

"Baby what are you doing i mean you look hot but why are you wearing that?"
"Thank baby but just wear okay"
I then walked towards the wall
"Just stay down okay?"
"Okay baby?"

I then held my hand out and a sniper rifle
And kneled down next to katsuki.
"Wow baby i didnt know you could do that"
Then my blue eye peice apeared
Yard:109.361
Foot:300
Metre:91.44
I then took a deep breath and locked my target on the main robot and pulled the trigger

(Pretend it is a rifle)
My bulled shot the main robot in the head causing all of them to fall to the ground.
"Wow baby that was amazing how did you?"
"There is a second part of my quirk called perfection which mean when i shot a gun or a arrow it will allways hit its target and that eye peice was a part of it."
"That is pretty cool!"
"CONGRATULATIONS KATSUKI BAKUGO AND (Y/N) (L/N) YOU ARE THE FIRST TO COMPLETE THIS COURSE CONGRATULATIONS PLEASE HEAD TO THE OPENING DOOR TO GO TO THE RECOVERY IF NEED"
"Wow look katsu we did it!"
"Yeah we did babygirl"
"Lets go" i said taking katsuki hands and walking out
"Okay baby"

❄🔥shoto todoroki🔥❄
Class 1-A went to this training camp (my au) and you were partened with uraraka and everyone went in one by one and was aloud to watch each others so when it was your turn  you were last.

"OKAY BOTH OF YOU BECAREFUL THE  YOUNG-ONES IF YOU NEED IT TO STOP SHOOT "QUIT TRIAL" OKAY READY....START!"

(Y/N) POV
"okay lets do this uraraka!"
"Yeah lets go"
The second you got in the robots began to attack uraraka began to make them flout and crash to the ground where you created fire waves at them.