your playing a horror game

I wanted to write this quickly for you al since I have been busy with exams but I come up with this idea so why not.

Izuku midoriya💚
So you decided to play this new game your friends recommend for you, but conveniently left out the fact it was a horror you had been playing for around 30 minutes and had forgot deku was coming over just as deku was about to knock on your door.
"AHHHHH!!!"
"CUTIE!!"
deku used a small amount of his quirk only enough to force the door open.
"ARE YOU OKAY!?"
What deku saw was you Breathing heavily looking like you just saw a ghost. He looked over and saw your computer screen with the  pause menu loaded, he quickly put two and two together and slightly chuckled and walk towards you holding you in his arms kissing your head.
"Oh Cuties it okay I'm here, il protect you I promise" he said kissing your head lovely slightly relieved you were okay but thought it was adorable how scared you got.
"Stupid..Jumpscares" you mublemed into his shoulder he just sat her peting your head and telling you about other things to destract you.

Katsuki bakugo🧡
You were bored waiting until bakugo was coming over which was in 1 hour 30 minutes so you decided to play the game denki told you about yesterday you were playing and the ocandinal jump-start but nothing to make you really scared had happened, time had soon flew by and bakugo was stood outside of your room when he heard yelling he immensely kicked open the door to find you shouting at your computer.
(Warning cursing)
"YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER, DANDRUFED INFESTED SKUNK, SCARING ME LIKE THAT I WILL HAVE YOU AND YOUR MOTHER YOU WHITE HAIR BUILD LIKE A DOOR MOTHER TRUCKER, BITCH PENNYWISE FUCKING MOTHER OVER HERE UGLY ASS BITCH!!"
You sat back down and took a sit of your drink and turn towards the door when you heard a laugh,
"Oh hey bab-" before you could finish your sentence bakugo broke down laughing he couldn't help it.
"S-skunk, B-build like a door" he was saying on the group.
"OH I can't breath" you started laughting now.
"I f-fucking love you" he said whipping some tears of laughing than formed in his eyes before wrapping his arms around you as you both feel on to your bed laughing once again.

Eijrio kirishima❤
You decide to play this video game you were seeing all  over the Internet,
But kirishima was sat on your bed in your dorm watching a TV show as you were playing your game, after around 20 minutes of playing something happened door your lost it,
"AHHH!!! STUPID BITCH! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM WHAT TYPE OF WITCHCRAFT IS THIS HOW DID YOU JUST APPEARE IN A ROOM WITH ONE  ENTERNCE WHICH IS BORED UP, WHAT GET OUT YOUR SILLY BITCH  I DONT WANT YOU HERE GET OUT!!"you shout at the computer screen trying to understand how that made any ouse of sense forgetting kiri was in the room who was there now staring at you laughing thinking how cute you were for getting mad so easily.

Shoto Todoroki❤🤍
You had been playing this game on your tv and shoto was sat reading a book on the bed behind you, it had been a good 30 minute since anyone spoke,
"WHAT THE HECK!"you shouted almost falling out of your chair
Shoto immediately looked up to you in worry only to see you death staring the TV
Your arms were now engulf on fire (at a low temperature dont worry anything burned) "HOW DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE, HONESTLY PEOPLE CANT WALK THOUGH WALLS, WELL NOT IN THIS WORLD ANYWAY SO HOW THE HELL DID THIS OLD CRUSTY DUSTY DINOSAUR FOSSIL DO IT!!" You shouted at the TV
Shoto just sat there confused then started to laugh looking at how angry you were at a game
"SHO STOP LAUGHING ITS NOT FUNNY THE STUPID FOSSIL DEFINED THE LAW OF PHYSICS!"
This only caused shoto to laugh harder at the look on your face.

Denki kaminari💛
So denki was sat watching YouTube on the TV and you were sat playing this horror game you were about the ask denki if he want to go get food when,"I SWEAR TO GOD, IS THIS STUPID FUGGLY LOOKING BLOB LAUGHING AT ME, OH NO SIR YOU BETTER CLOSE YOUR MOUTH BEFORE THE NEXT THING THAT COMES OUT OF IT YOUR TEETH!!"
Denki sat there laughing the whole time at how angry you were at the game.

Amajiki Tamaki💙
You were sat playing a game and tamaki was next to you were were not aware of the fact this game was a horror so this really scared you.
"AHHH!" you shouted switching the computer off and almost falling out of your chair.
"W-W-hats happened?" Tamaki looked at you with nothing but worry in his eyes.
"O-o-oh yeah Butterfly im okay, I'm okay i promise" you said moving to hold him in your arms,
"W-what happened then?"
"I was playing this game and I didn't know it was a horror game so it scared me thats all I'm okay i promise"
You said kissing his head.

Mirio Togata💛
You were playing a horror game and mirio came to bring you a drink when a jumpscare happened, mirio jumped but you looked completely unbovered and continued drink the drink mirio had bought you, "you okay?" You said looking and smiling lightly at him.
He looked at you in disbelief
"How can you not jump?"
"Baby, you do know you apear random in wall all the time im used to it now" you said laughing slight at you  clueless boyfriend you kissed his cheek and continued with your game.

Keigo Takami❤(hawks)
It was your day off but hawks still had to work so when he was having his break he decided to call you but you were playing horror game when he called.
"Hey Baby Bird how are you doing, are you missing me?"
"Hey birdy im good and yes I miss you but I bet you  miss me more"
"Yeah your probably rig-"
"OMG MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING!!"
"BABY ARE YOU OKAY WHAT HAPPENED!?"
"No sorry im okay stupid bitch scared me"
"THAT IT IM COMING!"
"Wait no baby it was a g-" the call was end and an  extremely worry hawks was on his way home at the speed of light.
You were sat on the chair slightly laughing at how he reacted when you heard a laugh slam of your front door you ran down the stairs following the shouts of your worried lover.
"Baby stop shouting"
"BABY BIRD" kegio ran towards you and held you in his arms
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine birdy it was just a game and some stupid old witch scared me thats all" you said pushing your face into his chest.
"Oh thank god I though something happened to you dont care me like that again though"
"Okay il try i promise"
"I love you baby bird"
"I love you too birdy"

Sorry for the lack of updates I have been busy and stuff but I will be uploading more recently now