shinsou catch-up

how you meet- you first meet in the hallway in UA you both dumped into one another when you were on your way to the gym.

quirk- Goddess 

your work gives you super strength and gives you the ability to summon angel wings on your back and you can manipulate light and the sunlight into things you have a little butterfly which you can symbol which can heal injuries they can heal cuts and bruises and illness and sickness meaning you are never sick and you can even heal broken bones depending on how much energy you put into the butterfly. you can heal them without the butterfly but it is easier to use the butterfly. 

hero name-Goddess 

hero costume.

nickname for him and you-

his for you- my goddess, Kitten, Butterfly

yours  for him- Little baby, sleepyhead, Kitty cat 

thoughts when you first meet- 

who just dumped into me? Oh, it's her again, she is actually really pretty, but i doudt she would want to be friend with someone like me anyway. 

contacted names

his for you- kitten 

yours for him- sleepyhead 

favourite places to kiss you- 

he likes to kiss your head since it is comforting to him knowing you trust him enough to let him touch you, he also likes kissing your hands since he loves seeing no matter now mnay times he does it you still get flustered and he loves it. 

pyscial and mentally favioute things about  you-

Pyscially he loves your arms since he has always has trouble sleeping now when you hold him he feels very relaxed and can fall asleep much easier then before. 

favourite outfit on you-

he loves when your comforable since you are always more happy when your comfy

favourite colour on you- his favourite color on your are proberily black or a shade of purple because then you both match one another and he loves it.