when you annoyed with someone

Hello guys Been a while since i have updated my story,i have had some serious writer block but i am getting inspired again so expect more updates if anyone has any requests feel free to message more or write a commant i hope you all are okay and love you all <3

Izuku Midoriya 

you were walking to school from your dorm since Deku had training in the morning with all might you usually join but you had to study last night so you knew you would be tired so you decided against it, but on your way to school you meet a boy from class 1B he was nice and you walked to school but you had to go get something from mei and he was following you, it was annoying you since you had already asked him to stop, but he continued you made it to class and said you usually hello with your friends when you noticed him outside you classroom which made you very annoyed, Like what the heck is his problem?! 

The class had begun and as usual, Azawia had fallen asleep so you were sitting talking to your boyfriend Deku and he was telling you about some hero when you noticed the same BOY FROM THE CLASSROOM WINDOW. 

"THAT'S IT!" you shouted everyone stopping to stare as you slammed the door open then closed as you walked out of it, Deku was shocked and began to make his way towards the door when he hurt a scream and you shouting,  he stopped walking to stare in shock as you walk back into class and sit down telling Deku to continue talking, he only looked at you in slight shock before continuing talking stuttering a little bit. 

Katuski Bakugo 

you were walking to school and some noisy Reports pissed you off asking question they sould not have so you went to class angry, you walked up to bakugo and sat next to him resting your head on his shoulder and closed your eyes trying to calm down, bakugo placed his hand on your leg and rubbed small circles with his thumb, Some of the annoying reporters  was coming around class's to interview some of the students when the reporter who pissed you off walks in, they see you began to smirk walking towards begin to ask the question again After asking a few other questions, They walked towards you was now sat at your  own desk  writing some notes  when they began making they way towards your desk, They asked the same bloody question again so you  threw one of your swords slightly skimming their face casualing the whole room to go dead silence as they stare at you in  shock since you arent usally one to throw your swords without reason,Bakugo was sat there in shock and was rather proud, they report stared at you as you slowly stood up and smiled at them,"If you ask me that question again we are going to have a serious issue do you undertand?" you said smiling at them, they agreed immedinely trying to keep perfessional but still being scared out of your mind, bakugo immedenly made his way towards you wrapping his arms around you, lightly kissing your lips.

Shoto Todoroki 

You were walking into class in the morning after talking to one of your teachers when you walked back into the class you saw a reporter asking people questions you really didn't think much over it so you made your way to shoto, he hugged you and lightly kissed your head as you do the same when one of the reporter's lady walked over to you asking if you were dating, you anwers yes and she started asking about shotos eyes and you had your blazer off since you were fixing your shirt and she noticed you burn mark and started asking questions, about your and shoto scars and it started to make shoto feel insurcure about it and he was feeling insecure which made you pissed off since you hated people making him feel insurcure about his scar since he was getting better with it,You were really angry about it, so you gently pushed him away before turning to the reporter grabbing her mic setting it on fire, shouting at her to piss off and do not ask questions like that, before turning to hug shoto,as he pets your head lightly kissing you saying it was okay and didnt bother him that much, but he was slightly more annoyed at her menturning  your scars instead of his,since he hated that you got hurt and wasn't their to help you.