when they find you asleep

izuku midoriya

you got back to the dorms before deku did since he was talking to all might about training methods you were staying at deku dorm since you too were playing to have a sleepover since it was the weekend and people was going to see their family, deku was staying at the dorm since his mum got a cold was wanted deku to stay there and you were keeping him company, you were very titered from the lack of sleep you got the night before since you were studying late last night so you immensely passed out when your body hit the bed and fell asleep.

deku had just arrived back at his dorm to find you fast asleep in his bed.

" you are so adorable cutie" deku whispered looking down at you smiling he put his bag down and got changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top he got into bed and wrapped his arms around your sleeping body, lightly kissing your hair.

Katauki Bakugo

you were in your dorm studying at your desk but you were getting tired and fell asleep on your desktop, you didn't see that bakugo had said he was coming over, about 5 minutes later there was a knock on your dorm door but you were in deep sleep.

"Babygirl?"

"Y/n you there?"

"OI DUMDASS ANSWER THE DOOR"

bakugo checked the door handle and it was unlocked.

"dumbass"

he walked in and immediately noticed saw you asleep on your desk.

"Seriously Babe" he smirked at you and walked towards you lifting you up gently into a bridal style and placed you onto the bed and laid down next to you on the bed holding you closer to his chest and kissed your forehead.

"Sleep well Babygirl" he kissed your lips lightly falling asleep next to you.

Shoto todoroki 

Endeavour was making todoroki come over to train for the day and todorki had just made it back to the dorm and he was extremely tired, he decided to go to your dorm since he didn't get to see or talk to you all day and he missed you a lot, you were asleep on your bed with the book you were reading next to you.

"princess," Todoroki said quietly as he knocked lighting on your dorm door 

after 2 more times, he went into his pocket and pulled out your spare dorm key you two decided to give each other spare kegs to each other dorm so you could get into each other dorms easily. 

he unlocked your door and quietly closed it after entering

"angel," he said turning around 

he walked towards you and noticed you were asleep he smiled down at your sleeping state and moved your book to your nightstand and laid down next to you and wrapped your body in his arms and pulled you to his chest and kissed your head falling into a much need sleep. 

Eijiro Kirishima

 You were sat in your dorm watching a film and you started to get tired and eventually fell asleep leaving the film playing in the background, Kiri was working out at the gym and was making his way back to his dorm to shower he got back showered and was making his way to your dorm since he didn't get to see you much today and wanted to spend time you,

when he arrived he used his spare key after knocking an not getting an answer he heard the film playing and presumed you didn't hear him over it so he just went in you were laid towards the door so he immediately walked over to you smiling widely at your adorable sleeping face he turned the tv off and walked over to you and laid down holding you in his arms

"how on earth did I get so luckily" he sid kissing your temple lightly then falling asleep with you in his arms. 

Denki kaminari 

you were laid on his bed while Denki was playing a video game you didn't feel so playing so you were just watching after about 10 minutes you were getting tired and eventually fell asleep while your boyfriend was till playing you were fast asleep in his bed.

"Eevee"

"Babe"

Denki turned around and noticed you were asleep he quietly laughed and turned off his console and his tv he walked over to his bed and laid down and gently moved your body so your head was on his chest he pulled out his phone and started scrolling through social media for a while occasionally kissing your head he eventually got tired and decided to wrapped his arms around you and fell asleep next to you but unconsciously wrapped your arms around his torso before his completely lost consciousness and fell asleep. 

Amajiki Tamaki 

you Were both laid in bed cuddling after a long day at school and training, you were both very relaxed but Tamaki noticed your breathing become more gently and looked down to see you had fell sleep he started to panic because he didn't know what to do but managed to calm himself down and began to relax and he kissed your cheek gently and began to blush extremely red after would you wrapped your arms around his torso and nuzzled your face into his shoulder making his blush even redder he calmed down and began to close his eyes and fell asleep.

"goodnight honey," he said before losing consciousness   

Mirio Togata 

you and mirio were planning to have a movie night but mirio had to stay behind to talk to his teacher about something so you went t the dorms to get changed and ready before him but you were extremely tiered since you overtrained your body training today, you arrived back at your dorm showered, got changed and set everything up, you laid down on your bed and fell asleep waiting for mirio to arrived after about 10 minutes he arrived and noticed our sleeping state and smiled at your slightly he had suspected you overtrained your self today even though you tried to deny it he knew, he comes over to you and pulled you towards him and laid you down on his chest while he ran his fingers through your hair quietly saying sweet nothing to you as you slept, he joined you in an deep sleep.

Keigo Takami(Hawks)

You were on petrol today and got hit by this villains quirk which made you extremely tired, the Medics said that you would be fine tomorrow you just needed to sleep so you went back to your house and got changed and immediately fell asleep in bed, Keigo was still on petrol after around an hour he comes home and was expecting to see you in the living room where you usually were but you weren't there he began to look around the house but when he couldn't find you anywhere he made his way to the last room he didn't check the bedroom and found your sleeping in the bed he smiled at you and got changed he made his way towards you and pulled you towards him gently wrapping his arms and wings around your still body and unconsciously wrapped your arms around him too he laughed quietly at you kissing you gently on the head falling asleep holding you protectively in his arms.