who you would date instead.

Right so hey guys hope your all okay.
So i have been thinking about doing like who you would be with if you had said no to there apologise so yeah this is who you would date after them if you didn't forgive them.(all the boys from the scenarios. Midoriya,todoroki,bakugo,Kirishima,kaminari,Tamaki,mirio,kegio(hawks)

💚izuku Midoriya💚
You would date:kaminari
After you had said no to Midoriya kaminari was there for  you and you become closer and closer and you began to fall for him then you started dating and you were finally happy again.

💥katsuki bakugo💥
You would date: todoroki
After you and bakugos final goodbye you went out and saw todoroki he comforted you in his own way and he eventually opened up to you and so did you and you  both began to date and you both couldn't be happier.

🔥❄shoto todoroki❄🔥
You would date:Tamaki
You and Tamaki were semi-friends you did an mission together once but when he heard about your breakup he gained the courage to talk to you, you both grew closer as the days go bye and eventually fall for one and another and started dating.

🦈Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Didnt cheat and why would you want someone else?😶 hes amazing super manly.

⚡Denki kaminari⚡
You forgave him end of conversation it hurt enough to write that he was a cheater but i am not writing that you leave the little baby pikachu all alone in this cruel cruel world😢😭

🐙Amajiki Tamaki🐙
Didnt cheat and why would you want someone ever then this adorable little elf??

💛mirio togata💛
Didn't cheat and again why would you want anyone but this ray of sunlight??

🐥kegio Tamaki🐥(hawks)
You would date:Midoriya (After he become an pro hero so IT WOULD BE LEGAL)
you meet in an missions and began to talk and over time fell for each other.
And began dating and you both were extremely happy with one another.