😉 thoughs when they meet you😉

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
Allmight has a daughter!?since when shes really pretty.WAIT WHAT NO I SHOUND THINK LIKE THAT OMG!!
I hope we can be friends she seems nice.
(Aww my cute innocent baby)

💥Katsuki Bakugo💥
Who just dumb into me!? Oh another extra I have to admit shes hot.WAIT WHAT!!! I CANT LET HER DESTRACTED ME! But she is the only one who has ever stood up to me have to say it was hot.

❄🔥Shoto Todoroki🔥❄
I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and see probably the most beautiful girl have have ever seen tight before my eyes. She was the new student everyone was talking about. She was very cute and nice I decided to help her I learnt her name I have to say she was very interesting.

🦈Eijro Kirishima🦈
Your were friends in middle school but when he meet you he thoughts you were extremely pretty and he adored how nice your were and kind (sorry if that's not you in real life) but he also loved how you stund up for others and yourself and didnt like anyone treare your down.

Denki kaminari⚡
When he first saw you he thought he has saw an angel you were stunning the sun on your (h/c) (hair colour) making it shine your beautiful (s/c)(skin colour)
He had to talk to you he adored how your flirted back with him he thoughs it was extremely hot.

Nested chapter I am going to write what the reader things are of you are unaware. 💕