begin

Changbin knew his members loved him, he knew they were just joking around. So why did it hurt so much, why were they even making jokes like that? They knew omegas needed more love and reassurance than anyone because they all smothered the younger omegas and mostly left him out.

He was lucky to get one kiss a day when Seungmin and Felix got hundreds, with cuddles and the occasional sex. It's not like he didn't get any action but he got significantly less than every one else.

He honestly didn't want to be upset with them because he knew it wasn't their fault but he found himself rolling his eyes when one of them entered the room, ignoring them, glaring daggers at their heads, and being snappy with them.

He knew he should have spoken to his alphas, well technically they weren't his alphas as Changbin had worked late in the studio the night Chan went into a rut and formed the pack.

No words could explain how hurt Changbin was when he came home in the morning, he was actually about to leave the group and the relationship but Chan begged and cried and said how sorry he was, promising that during his next rut he would mark him. That was two years ago, somehow it always slipped Chan's mind and Changbin was starting to believe that he just didn't want him in the pack. So when the members started jokingly ignoring him on camera he had just had enough, he didn't fight for their attention anymore he just stuck to the script and stared ahead at the camera.

His members noticed this and subtly tried to get his attention but he was far too upset to even look at them, his scent soured and everyone, even the staff could smell it. Once the filming was over Changbin whispered something to his manager and left with a driver.

He left the JYP building and headed to Big Hit to see his friends. Changbin left without telling the members because they wouldn't care anyway, they already had their two most important possessions with them. He thanked the driver and went up and hugged Yeonjun who was waiting for him on the sidewalk, they stayed like that for a while very much aware of the paparazzi hiding in the bushes. Yeonjun ushered Changbin in by his waist, giving paparazzi an amazing story to conjure up. After all, Yeonjun was a member of a mostly Alpha group, his group having one omega.

The two made their way upstairs, passing Yeonjun's members and some other staff. Once they made it to Yeonjun's studio Changbin released a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Changbin P.O.V. As I slumped down in a chair I felt truly unloved, I didn't even notice I was crying until I felt Yeonjun's arms around me and his soothing scent filled my nostrils.

He let out a sad sigh "I don't know why you're staying with them, they are so many more alphas that would mark you in a heartbeat. I kept my head low and let him continue "The only alpha that seems like he loves you is Jeongin but he can't control his alpha instincts yet so he could hurt you." "I know Yeonjun," I said, keeping my head low.

"No, I don't think you understand how bad it is. You have had to spend every heat of the past two years alone while Felix and Seungmin get pampered whether they are in heat or not." "Well-" "No Changbin, let me finish. The most attention you've gotten was when Jeongin first presented and it took 4 fully present alphas and one head alpha to keep him away from you." Yeonjun snapped.

"Look I know and even after all of that he ignored me just like the rest of them. I can't keep doing this Yeonjun." I said, bursting into tears again. "Then stop doing it, spend your next heat with a good alpha, stop acting like you are mated, have fun Changbin." "Well, my next heat is tomorrow." Yeonjun gasped, eyes twinkling "I have the perfect alpha, wait here!"