Punishment pt.2

(Most of this chapter is going to be smut so you can wait till he next chapter if you're uncomfortable. There will also be mentions of men with 🐱. I dont want to trigger anyone. There will be harsh words )

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smut warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeongin got up and started taking off his shirt and Changbin stared at the boy, eyes wide. Jeongin had been working out and he bulked up. His arms were probably as big as Chan's.

Jeongin caught his gaze and smirked, he flexed his arm "You see something you like?". Changbin nodded and reached to touch his arm but had his hands slapped away by Chan. "Uh uh baby, you have to wait until Seungmin gets his punishment.

Changbin nodded and turned to look at Minho and Seungmin.

Seungmin was clutching at the bed sheets, bucking his hips up and trying to get Minho to do something. Minho was taking his sweet time until Seungmin spoke "Minho please do something.".

The older boy smirked evilly "Okay." he said and layed down between Seungmin's thighs coming face to face with the boy's sopping heat (what the fuck am i writing :').

"The more you touch me, the more I will over stimulate you." Seungmin whined "That's not fair.". Minho slapped his thigh, hard "So it was fair when you were keeping shit from me?" Seungmin whined but didn't respond. "Thats what i thought. Now shut up and take whatever i give you." he growled.

He licked a long stripe from the boy's hole up to his clit. Seungmin practically yelped and scrambled to grab the bedsheets. Hyunjin laughed at the boy's reaction and went to stand closer to them. By this time Jisung and Felix had returned and were watching the scene unfold.

Minho continued to assault Seungmin's clit with his tongue and laughed internally as the boy did everything in his power not to touch him. He plunged his tongue deep in to the omega's hole and hummed when the boy didnt scream. He looked up from between his thighs and saw that the boy was covering his mouth with his hands.

He clicked his tongue and ripped the boy's hand off of his mouth "Let me hear those pretty noises, my little slut." Seungmin whined at the nickname. "Good boy." he released his hands.

Eventually Minho got bored and he knew that Seungmin wouldn't touch him if he didn't step it up. He brought a finger up to the boy's hole and slowly pushed it in. Seungmin threw his head back and moaned loudly. He grabbed at Minho's hair without thinking about it.

Hyunjin sat next to his head"That's one more minute of over stimulation for you baby." Seungmin whined and retracted his hands. Minho pushed his finger in and out of the boy at a fast pace. Seungmin was moaning and grabbing at Hyunjin, who leaned down to kiss him. Minho pulled back and spit on the boy's hole, he abruptly pushed two fingers in and leaned down to lap at his clit.

Seungmin gasped, eyes rolling to the back of his head. He grabbed Minho's hair and pulled hard, making the older boy groan. "Two minutes baby." Hyunjin whispered. Seungmin just kept grabbing Minho's hair, pushing the boy down harder into his cunt.

He was practically riding the boy's face until he orgasmed harshly. He was catching his breath when he felt Minho hook his arm under his thighs and pulled him closer to his face. His eyes widened when he remembered Minho's condition. Hyunjin stroked the boy's hair "You just remembered right baby?" Seungmin nodded. "Well that's about five minutes of over stimulation for you and he is still going to fuck you."

Seungmin's eyes widened and he whimpered but nodded his head. He was still feeling the effects of cumming when Minho stuck four fingers in him "Sluts who don't listen don't deserve my tongue.". He roughly thrusted his fingers into the boy, Seungmin was crying, trying to push Minho's wrist away.