Draft 1 and update

(hey guys, i think i've done everything I could with this book and it's been a year since I posted the first chapter so I'm gonna end it here. I have so many drafts that you guys could use as prompts for your own stories, just tag me so i can see them. I am still working on my oneshot book though (not doing this anymore).)

I'm reuploading for good because alot of you reached out to me and asked me about it. i honestly deleted it because i didn't like the writing style but alot of you do. dont worry, i wont delete again, this book will stay up unless idk it makes its way to tiktok and people start bullying me or something lol. i won't be active though

Requested by i cant remember lol

Changbin sat in front of the AC, wondering why the place was so damn hot, at first he was cuddling with Felix under the covers but he started burning up so he left the boy asleep in their room.

He turned the AC to its coolest setting but the place just got hotter. He was about to call for Chan when he remembered everyone except for himself and Felix were at the studio and would most likely be there all day.

Changbin put his head in his hands and tried to figure out why it was so hot. He grabbed his phone and checked the weather and as if mother nature was playing some sick joke on him, it was snowing.

"Am i sick?" he asked Kkami as he picked the small dog as if he could respond, Kkami just yipped and started frantically sniffing Changbin's neck. Changbin put the dog down immediately and stood up.

"Okay that was weird, i wonder what that was about." he thought as he made up his mind to go for a walk. Just as he slipped on his shoes, Wooyoung called him.

"What's up Wooyoungie?" "Don't go outside." Changbin was taken aback "What the fuck. Are you watching me?" Wooyoung sighed "Okay i know it sounds bad but, you know how our cycles are synced, i was feeling weird this morning and brushed it off as a slight fever and walked to get coffee by myself."

"Wait that's exactly how i feel." "Yeah that's what i thought but long story short I'm stuck in the bathroom at Starbucks because because i'm in heat and a shit ton of alphas smelled it."

"What?! I'm on my way." Changbin yelled and grabbed his car keys "Changbin are you dumb? The whole reason i called you is to tell you to stay inside and make sure Felix and Seungmin do too. I'll be fine, Jongho and Yunho are coming."

Changbin let out a breath he didn't know he was holding "Okay, I'll stay on the phone with you until they get there.". There was a loud bang on the other line and Wooyoung screamed "What was that?" Changbin asked alarmed.

Wooyoung didn't respond "Wooyoung? Wooyoung?!" "He's fine, just a little shaken up." he heard Jongho say. "Oh thank God. I'll leave you guys to it then."

"Thanks for staying with me Bin." Wooyoung said in a shaky voice before hanging up. Felix trudged out of their room with a hand held fan "Is it me or is it really hot?". Changbin just chuckled and started to take his shirt off.
———————————————————————
Seungmin splashed some water on his face before rejoining the rest of the boys in Chan's studio. "You feeling better now?" Chan asked as he pulled Seungmin on to his lap. "A little bit, are you ready for me now?"

Chan and Jisung shared a look before Chan turned back to Seungmin "We don't think its a good idea for you to record today, you're not feeling well.".

"I'm fine." Seungmin huffed and got off Chan's lap, his head started swinging and he was about to hit the ground but Minho caught him "You're sick Min, just relax." he said and passed Seungmin off to Jeongin who had already finished recording.