Are you serious?

(The amount of support you guys gave me is crazy, Im okay now dw. Im finally continuing the original story line. did you guys get tired of the fillers?)

Changbin had finished his speech and wanted nothing more than to have fun and drink with his boys but he was stuck here with Changkyun.

He sighed deeply, catching Changkyun's attention, the taller boy chuckled and rubbed his back. He leaned down and whispered "I know you don't wanna be here but we're almost done.". Changbin just nodded.

Changbin practically ran off of the stage when everything was done. As he approached their table he saw Hyungwon laughing and leaning on Hyunjin and Kihyun in deep conversation with Minho. He was about to turn around but Jeongin had already seen him.

The younger boy ran over to him and pulled him into a hug "Hi baby! You did really well.". "Mhm." was all Changbin could respond, he felt so small under Hyungwon's smug glare.

"I uh, i have to go." Changbin said and tried to walk away, Jeongin furrowed his brows and grabbed his wrist "You just got here, you didn't even speak to the others.".

Changbin gave Jeongin a kiss on the cheek and pulled his wrist away "I have to go.". Jeongin curiously looked at Changbin's disappearing figure and shrugged "He would tell me if something was wrong right? Yeah."

Changbin bumped into Seungmin who seemed to be walking around aimlessly. Seungmin was about to speak but Changbin stopped him "I know. I saw him.". Seungmin sighed deeply "I'm definitely not going back there."

Changbin chuckled dryly "Neither am i, let's find some other people to hang with.". Someone threw their arm over his shoulder as soon as he finished this sentence.

Changbin looked at Seungmin with wide eyes but the boy was just smiling at the person behind him. Changbin turned and came face to face with Yugyeom "Oh my gosh!" he squealed and jumped into the taller boy's arms.

Yugyeom just smiled and squeezed him tighter. Changbin pulled away and stared at him in shock "I thought you went to America with Mark!". "I did, but i couldn't miss my favourite boy's big moment."

"Hey we're here too." Mark spoke up. Changbin spun around and smiled at the other boys "I know, I know.". After they had all hugged Yugyeom tilted Changbin's head and stared at his neck before clapping "Channie finally marked you huh and is that other one from Innie?". Changbin smiled and rubbed his neck "Yeah, a lot has happened since you left."

"Guess that means we can't fool around anymore." Yugyeom said with a smirk earning shocked gasps from everyone but Mark who just burst into laughter. "Wait, so did the two of you-" Seungmin asked, his words trailing off while he pointed at both of them.

Changbin just covered his flaming cheeks and held his head down while Seungmin stared at him with his jaw agape. Bambam clapped Changbin's back and laughed "You learn something everyday I guess."

Mark calmed down and spoke "Wait so you guys really didn't know? Do you not remember seeing Changbin some mornings at breakfast when he wasn't there the night before?"

Seungmin just stood there still trying to wrap his head around what he just heard "So let me get this straight, you've been with Yeonjun, Jungkook and Yugyeom-" Yugyeom interrupted him "WAIT! Jungkook?".

Seungmin ignored him and continued "and Changkyun wanted you to join him and you still have the audacity to think you aren't gorgeous?"

"Whatever." Changbin rolled his eyes and sighed "I just wanted to hang out with the boys but Hyungwon had to be there."
—————————————————————
Felix smirked and bit his lip as his back slammed against the cool tile in the bathroom. Chan's hands were hooked under his thighs and his were around Chan's neck.