Suck it up

Changbin winced as his back hit the wall harshly, Chan's shadow looming menacingly over him "Do you think this is fucking funny?" he growled.

Changbin shook his head not looking up at Chan, Chan stooped to his level and grabbed his chin "Look at me and use your words.".

"It's not funny." Changbin said in a small voice, he felt Chan's grip on his jaw tighten and he can't say that he regretted all the decisions that led him to this point.

—————————————————————-
He and Yeonjun were eating a cake they had baked when he got a call from Jisung, he picked up and Jisung immediately started speaking "You're fucked. Chan is mad, like really mad."

"Slow down slow down, why is he mad?" Changbin rushed out of the room leaving a confused Yeonjun behind. "He was already pissed that you ignored him and went out but a picture of Changkyun kissing Seungmin's hand got leaked."

Jisung took a deep breath then continued "And Felix was seen in front of BTS's dorms with a shirtless Jungkook in the background. So believe me when i say you're fucked."

"Why am I in trouble? I'm just baking a cake with Yeonjun." Jisung sighed "Who are you baking a cake with?".

"Yeonjun." Changbin replied, "Did you hear the name you just called?" "Yeah Yeonjun." "That's exactly why your dumbass is fucked, you don't listen." Jisung groaned.

"Okay damn." Changbin rolled his eyes "Anyway i called you because he and Jeongin are coming to get y'all, so you better get home before they come get you."

"Alright, I'm coming now." He said while looking for his keys. "Jisung who are you talking to?" Changbin heard Minho's voice "Nobody." then he heard two beeps meaning Jisung had hung up.

Changbin went back to Yeonjun "I gotta go but it was fun." he gave Yeonjun a hug and a kiss on the cheek "I'll drop by tomorrow with your cake." Yeonjun waved him off as he left the kitchen.

He told the other members bye and hopped in the car. All he could do was hope he could explain the situation well enough.

Felix threw his head back with laughter as the main character had just did something funny. Instead of just watching the movie with Tae, he ended up watching it with the whole group.

He and Jimin were cuddling on the chair with the alphas spread out around the room. "Anyone need a refill?" Jin asked as he entered the living room with two bowls full of popcorn.

Felix got up and was about to help him when the doorbell rang. The older boys looked at each other, confused "We weren't expecting anyone but Felix right?" Taehyung asked as he got up.

He and Hoseok went to open the door while Jungkook, Yoongi and Namjoon stood in front of the omegas. There was a pause before Hoseok's voice echoed through the room "It's for you Felix."

Felix furrowed his brows in confusion and went to the door. He saw Jeongin and Taehyung glaring at each other and Chan in the car down the driveway.

"Do you want to go with them?" Hoseok asked as he pushed Taehyung back. Jeongin stopped glaring at Taehyung and turned his attention to Felix, raising an eyebrow when he took too long to respond.

"Y-yeah. I'm gonna go with him." Felix said as he started putting his shoes on "Tell Jimin i said bye." Jeongin wrapped an arm around Felix's shoulder "Thanks for keeping him safe." he said with the fakest smile he could give. Taehyung offered an equally fake one and slammed the door shut.

"Innie-" "Not a word." Jeongin snapped, Felix kept his head low and opened the car door, he saw Seungmin in the backseat as well. He opened his mouth to say something but Seungmin gestured to Chan and shook his head.