Betting

Jeongin and Changbin were cuddled up in Jeongin's bed watching a movie. At least they were watching the movie before, now Jeongin had Changbin trapped under him as they were kissing.

Soft kisses became rough and Jeongin was lightly biting Changbin's neck when the door opened. Jeongin groaned "Can we not have a minute together?" He pressed his forehead against Changbin's before turning to face the intruder.

"You guys have more than a minute together, stop hogging him." Chan whined. Changbin laughed and slipped out from under Jeongin, he went up to Chan and gave him a kiss on the cheek "Better?".

He turned around to go back to Jeongin but Chan wrapped his arms around his waist "You are forbidden from seeing Jeongin for the next week." Chan said and threw the smaller boy over his shoulder.

"WAIT WHAT!? You can't do this to me, i'll die." Jeongin clutched his chest dramatically and threw himself on to the bed. Chan scoffed at him "Imagine how the rest of us feel, in any case your other omegas miss you. Go spend time with them."

Jeongin jumped up and ran out of the room without arguing, Changbin gasped "What happened to dying without me Jeongin?" Jeongin ran back and blew him a kiss before running off again to find the other maknaes.

Chan and Changbin both laughed at his antics "Alright you can put me down now." "Nah i'm good." Chan just adjusted Changbin so that he was on his hip before making his way downstairs.

"Guys, look who i kidnapped." Chan smiled, all the other boys in the living room turned around and lit up "Finally we get to see him without seeing Innie as well." Hyunjin got up and went to grab Changbin.

"No." Chan pouted and turned his body so that Changbin was away from the other boys "He stays with me.". Changbin rolled his eyes "I'm a grown man, I can walk."

Chan and Hyunjin looked at him at the same time then went back to ignoring him. "Fine." Chan sighed and put Changbin down. "Thank you sir."
He went to go lay across Jisung and Minho's laps falling asleep almost instantly.

He woke up over an hour later in this same position, the boys were trying to have a conversation without waking him up. His stomach rumbled, catching the attention of the other boys.

"Look who's awake." Jisung smiled at him, he smiled back and got up, deciding to make something to eat.

Changbin was walking to the kitchen but decided to abruptly turn around.

"Stop following me." He crossed his arms and playfully glared at Chan, Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin. "It's just a coincidence that we are all going to the kitchen. Right guys?" the all nodded in agreement.

Changbin narrowed his eyes and turned to continue walking "Mhm if you say so.". They followed him into the kitchen and just stared as he prepared his food, he was about to pick up a knife when Minho snatched it.

"Let me do it." "Okay." Changbin smiled at him and went to sit on the counter. The other boys eventually just decided to cook dinner for everyone. 

Changbin sat on the counter talking to Hyunjin while Jeongin entered with Felix and Seungmin, he placed them on the counter next to Changbin then walked over to Minho at the stove "So what are we cooking?" Chan rolled his eyes at him "I told you to spend time with them, not fuck them."

Changbin turned to look at Felix and Seungmin and had to bite his lip so he didn't laugh. Felix's leg was twitching and his neck and shoulders were covered in handprints and hickeys, Changbin didn't even need to look under the shirt to know what his thighs, hips and waist looked like.

"That good huh?" Changbin nudged him with his elbow, Felix turned to look at him with a drowsy look on his and nodded "At least im better than him." he pointed at Seungmin.