Stop

Changbin's body went stiff as he looked up and saw Chan stalking toward him with a predatory glint in his eyes. Jisung slowly moved away from Changbin when Chan got closer so that Chan could do what he needed to do.

Chan wrapped his arms around Changbin's waist, inhaling his scent deeply and buried his face in his neck. Changbin just stood there frozen, getting even more scared when Chan pulled back and stared into his eyes.

Chan then smiled at him, hooked his arms under his thighs and dropped him on the couch. Jisung sat next to his head and stroked his hair softly, Changbin looked up at him and asked "How is he not growling at you.".

Jisung shrugged "Maybe it has to do with me being the first alpha he mated." Changbin nodded and turned his attention back to Chan who was practically ripping his shirt off.

Changbin wrapped his arms around Chan's shoulders and pulled him down, connecting their lips. This kiss was different from Chan's usual way of kissing, he was biting Changbin's lip so much, the boy was certain he was bleeding.

Chan pulled back from the kiss and started biting and kissing Changbin's neck, grabbing his hips in a bruising grip. Jisung watched from above as red and purple marks bloomed on Changbin's skin.

Changbin felt himself getting wetter and more needy as Chan was grinding down on him. Jisung decided to help him and removed his pants, the scent of his arousal hung heavy over the room.

Chan gently pushed Jisung away and inhaled Changbin's scent deeply. Even in his hazed mind he felt himself being painfully hard and pulled Jisung to be at eye level with his bulge. The shorter boy got the message and began to palm him.

Chan had taken off Changbin's underwear and had the boy spread out on the couch in front of him, face to face with with his pussy.

He pulled Changbin closer by his hips and flicked his clit with his tongue, causing the smaller boy to shudder. Chan began to messily eat him out, switching between fucking the boy with his tongue and toying with his clit.

Changbin was a moaning mess, his hair was disheveled and he had tears streaming down his face but Chan didn't slow his relentless pace. He just threw Changbin's legs over his shoulder and used his other hand to grab Jisung's hair.

Jisung took almost all of Chan into his mouth and was letting Chan fuck his throat. He slowly pulled off until he just had the tip in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it, digging into the slit ever so often.

Chan's grip on his hair was almost painful but he continued teasing him, he stared into Chan's eyes as he dragged his tongue up the sides of his dick, sometimes tracing a vein if he wanted to see Chan shudder.

The older boy had enough and pushed Jisung all the way down on his dick, groaning at how good the boy's throat felt. Jisung still kept eye contact with Chan, groaning and sending vibrations throughout Chan's dick.

The older boy finally let him pull off and he sat there trying to catch his breath, he knew his throat would hurt like hell but he would do it again in a heartbeat.

The whole time Jisung was sucking him off, Chan was sticking his fingers into Changbin, moving them at fast pace. Changbin was already sensitive from getting eaten out so he felt his high rapidly approaching "Gonna cum." was all he could whimper out.

Before he could process it, Chan's face was back between his legs, licking and sucking on his clit. He squeezed his thighs around Chan's head and screamed as he squirted on his face. Chan came up from between his thighs with the bottom half of his face drenched.

Changbin went limp and he felt Chan stand up, he cracked his eyes open and saw that Chan was fully taking off his pants, all Changbin could do was stare at the dick that was about to enter him. "Did he get bigger?" he thought with a shocked look on his face.