Payback

"Aren't you gonna tie Jeongin up?" Felix asked Changbin, the older boy clicked his tongue "Chan just fucked his brains out but never underestimate an alpha." Jeongin smirked before grimacing at how roughly Seungmin was tying him up.

"So we get punished for hiding one little secret but you guys get fuck without us?" Changbin slapped Jisung's thigh, making the larger boy whimper. "Once we get out of these you guys are gonna regret it." Hyunjin snarled, Felix chuckled and sat on Hyunjin's lap dangerously close to his dick.

"Nope. You guys have to take what we give you like we had to take what you gave us." The alphas remained silent and Changbin continued "That's right Lixie. So you all need to shut up and take it."

Chan grunted and struggled with the restraints, catching Changbin's attention. The shorter boy walked over and grabbed him by the jaw "Didn't I just say to shut up and take it?" Chan ripped his head away, not expecting Changbin to slap him when he did so.  He wanted to cup his cheek but he couldn't so he let out a pathetic sound.

Changbin smirked "Well Chan doesn't want us to touch him, so we won't touch any of you.". Minho turned to glare at Chan who just raised a brow.  Seungmin wrapped his arms around Changbin's shoulders  "Should we call Jungkook? Yeonjun? Maybe even Changkyun, he told me that he likes our bodies alot."

"Don't you fucking dare." Chan snarled, Felix smirked "Who is gonna stop us? You?". Chan just struggled more, Changbin laughed at him "No no, we'll help each other. Let's call Jungkook if they fuck up."

"Fine by me." Felix said before pulling Changbin into a kiss. Seungmin joined them bed, kissing and marking Changbin's neck. "Woah, Jungkook's mark is still here." Seungmin exclaimed, running his fingers over the 'J'.

Changbin moaned and Jeongin glared at him. Changbin rolled his eyes "You all ignored me for two years, let me have my fun.". Changbin slowly unbuttoned his shirt, standing right in front of Jeongin.

He slid his palms up Jeongin's body, smirking when the younger boy's breath hitched when he brushed over his nipple. He was face to face with the boy, feeling his harsh breath his his face, he teased the boy by making sure his lips were just out of Jeongin's reach.

"Come on hyung, kiss me." Jeongin whined. Changbin leaned in, acting like he was going to kiss the boy but pulled away at the last second. "Hm, I could but i don't want to."

Felix came from behind and starter rubbing Changbin's shoulders and leaving wet kisses down his neck "I don't feel like topping today." Changbin smiled "So i have to take care of both of my babies."

Seungmin pushed Changbin on to his back and straddled him, grinding down on his bulge. Felix was took off his shirt before joining them on the bed.
"Wait, lets tease them a little more." Seungmin smirked.

Seungmin kneeled down at the side of the bed next to Chan "You wanna know what I.M. told me?" Chan turned to glare at the boy, a hint of red in his eyes. "I'll take that as a yes. He told me that he wants us to join his pack, especially Changbin because he knows you guys weren't treating him right.".  Chan growled lowly "And what did you say."

Seungmin traced Chan's jaw lightly " I told him i'd talk to Changbin since technically," Seungmin whispered the last part "He's unmated.". Chan scowled "Seungmin, pray that i'm calm when i get out of this."

Seungmin rolled his eyes "I really don't care.". Changbin interrupted "I got an offer to be in a drama with Changkyun, our manager already accepted."
Hyunjin huffed "Changbin, you're an idol of course you would get and offer."

Changbin sat next to Hyunjin "No no. This is a special offer, he asked for me actually." "What role?" Minho asked, curiously. "Oh his love interest of course." Changbin got up and peeled of his jeans "I'll have to kiss him." He moved to the other side of the room and pulled Seungmin in for a deep kiss.