Jinnie Day

Hyunjin groaned when he woke up, his head was pounding and he felt like he was being crushed. They drank so much last night and Jeongin and Chan did not let him spend a minute alone.

The three of them even showered together before passing out on Chan's bed. Jeongin's arms were wrapped so tightly around his waist,he was sure he broke a rib.

Chan was a light sleeper so Hyunjin's groan woke him up. The two of them made eye contact and the fond look in Chan's eyes made him blush and look away only for Chan's firm hand to pull him back.

"Good Morning Baby." Chan said with a smile, how deep his voice was in the morning really had an effect on Hyunjin but he couldn't let Chan know that, he would definitely tease him.

"Hi." was all Hyunjin said, making Chan smirk "Is something wrong Jinnie." he asked as he brought his face closer to Hyunjin's.

Hyunjin blushed even harder, and turned his whole body so that his face was buried in Jeongin's chest. He froze after he did this, worrying that he woke Jeongin up, only relaxing when he felt a kiss on the top of his head.

"..gm...o.rning." Jeongin attempted to greet them but Chan hushed him "Just go back to sleep." he said while stifling a laugh. Jeongin didn't argue and went back to sleep, finally releasing Hyunjin from his grip.

Hyunjin and Chan made their way through the dark and silent house, wondering why no one was awake. Hyunjin checked the time and facepalmed "Babe it's 5:30, let's go back to sleep.".

"I'm already awake, i physically can't go back to sleep even if i want to. Go cuddle with Innie, I'll go work out." Chan said as he rubbed Hyunjin's back.

"I'll come too, i feel a little chubby." a much more coherent and awake Jeongin said as he pulled on a shirt "Go cuddle with Minsung baby.". Hyunjin groaned and curled up on the couch and reached for the remote "I don't want to intrude, I'll stay out here."

Chan huffed and picked the tall boy up "Don't be ridiculous Jin." he opened the door to Jisung's room, waking Jisung up. "What's going on?" he asked groggily and sat up.

"Innie and I are going to work out and Hyunjin was going to sleep on the couch because he felt like he would be intruding on you and Minho. Please tell him that's not true." Chan explained. "Jinnie, of course not. Come here." Jisung said softly.

"No it's really okay, you don't have to." Hyunjin smiled and tried to get Chan to put him down. No one realized Minho was awake until he got up and pulled Hyunjin into the bed, securing his arm around his waist "Don't be dumb." was all he said before closing his eyes again.

Jisung scoffed and pinched Minho's arm "What this idiot means, is that you're always welcome with us.". Jeongin and Chan smiled at the warm scene before slinking out of the room so quietly Hyunjin and Jisung didn't realize when they had left.

The three of them laid in silence for a while before Minho spoke up "You know that i love you, right Hyunjin?", Hyunjin just nodded and tried to find a comfortable position to sleep in.

Minho gripped his jaw and forced Hyunjin to make eye contact with him "I'm serious." "I know, you guys tell me all the time." "So why would you think that you would be intruding on me and Sung?"

"Can we do this in the morning?"Hyunjin pleaded "No. Also technically it is the morning, why can't we do this now?" Jisung responded immediately.

"More importantly why are the two of you naked." Hyunjin tried to change the topic "Because we fucked before we went to sleep, stop avoiding the question Hyunjin." Minho deadpanned.

"Ugh, I don't know. You guys have your own thing going on and i didn't want to interrupt." he said, Minho sighed deeply "You will never be interrupting anything because there's nothing we do that excludes you. You are one who never chooses to join us." the oldest boy flicked Hyunjin's forehead as he said this.