motion

(Idk if i wanna make this a boypussy or not so im just gonna avoid full on smut until i do.)

Changbin woke up at 4 am to try to sneak out to see Jungkook. He tiptoed outside because he didn't smell anyone but he came face to face with Minho, Jisung, Felix, and Seungmin on the couch watching a movie. He rolled his eyes and sighed deeply, he walked to the kitchen and pretended that was his destination all along.

He needed to leave while I.N was asleep and when Chan couldn't stop him. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice his fellow omegas entering the kitchen. He only noticed when Felix cleared his throat, he looked at them then looked away "Oh, it's you." he said, getting up to leave "Hyung just wait please." Felix begged him, seemingly on the verge of tears. Changbin sighed "What is it, Felix?" "Hyung I'm so sorry, we both are."

Seungmin nodded in agreement "For what?" "For making you feel unloved, we love you and all of the alphas do too." Changbin rolled his eyes and let out a fake laugh"Look, I seriously doubt that but if you're really sorry, help me leave before I.N and Chan wake up."

The boys tilted their heads in confusion "Where are you going?" Seungmin asked, Changbin just rolled his eyes before answering "I'm going to an alpha to help me with my heat." this time Felix responded, "Hyung that's a bad idea, just ask one of the alphas here."

Changbin snapped his head up to look at him "You two don't get it, the fact that I have to ask people who claim to love me with my heat means that I'm not that important here." "They love you Changbin Hyung." "They love you two more, have you ever had to ask for help with your heats? have you ever gotten one kiss a day? have you not gotten a hug from an alpha in over a week?" the boys kept their heads low and he continued "If not then you don't get to tell me how to feel, I'll get out of here by myself."

He finished and stormed past Jisung and Minho who shared a confused glance. They both went to check on the two omegas in the kitchen only to find that they were standing there hugging each other. The boys smiled at this and went back to the couch.

In Changbin's room, the boy was fully dressed waiting on his driver when he started feeling feverish. His eyes widened, praying that his driver would get here before the full effects kicked in. His prayer was answered when his driver texted him that he was downstairs.

Changbin climbed through the window and sprinted to the car "Go, Go, GO!" he whispered. The driver sped off and asked, "Where to, sir?" "The HILL." the driver made eye contact with him in the mirror "Yongsan-gu?" "Yup, the one and only." the driver nodded in agreement as Changbin dosed off.

BACK AT THE DORMS Jeongin woke up cuddled into Chan's arm with Hyunjin behind him. He reached for his phone and the time read "5:01 a.m." He was going to go back to sleep but he felt Chan fidgeting.

He reached over and shook him "Hyung, Hyung!" Chan's eyes shot open and he turned to look at Jeongin "Yes baby?" he asked cupping the young boy's face, the boy blushed "You were fidgeting a lot so I just wanted to make sure you were okay" Chan smiled, about to reply when Jeongin felt an arm snake around his waist "Ah, our Innie is always so cute."

"He is." Chan agreed. Jeongin just lay there and let himself be smothered in love until he got hungry "Alright, Alright." he got up pushing his Hyungs away. He climbed out of bed forgetting that last night's events did not involve clothes, he heard a wolf whistle and turned around to glare at the boys on the bed.

"Nice ass Innie." Chan said shamelessly, punctuating his statement with a slap to the young boy's butt. Hyunjin howled in laughter and almost fell off the bed only to actually fall off when Jeongin threw a bag at him." Perverts." he said as he pulled on some sweats and made his way to the living room.