I did a thing

(this is not a part of the actual story, my friend wrote this in my style and i like it. dont be mean, she worked hard on this :| .)

The reason for the sudden heat was discovered to be as a result of all of them no longer using a brand of birth control pill that was linked to various life threatening diseases.  

Poor Jeongin came home in tears when his teacher told him that his mate developed cancer because of the pills that he'd seen around the house so many times. To calm the boy down they had all stopped taking them immediately, not prepared for the consequences of their actions. 

Changbin wasn't stupid, Felix, Seungmin and himself had started throwing up as soon as they woke up and suffering terrible stomach pains over a month ago. He knew what it meant but saying it out loud would make it real and the other two felt the same way.

The three of them sat in silence until Changbin spoke "So... what are we going to do about this?" he asked while pointing at his stomach. "What about it? You're not getting fat if that's what you mean." Felix joked but Seungmin and Changbin weren't having it.

"Okay okay. I don't know i've never been pregnant before." Felix said a little too loudly for Changbin's comfort "Shush! Do you want the whole block to know?". Felix narrowed his eyes at the two of them "You two don't seem too happy about it.".

"I don't think i'm ready, i don't think they're ready and i don't think we're ready." Seungmin said "I have to agree with Seungmin here, we are all so young. I don't want to force them into anything." Changbin said sadly.

"We should ask Jimin for advice." Felix suggested, Changbin and Seungmin looked at him curiously "Jimin has a child?" Seungmin asked. "Twins actually." Felix said while pulling out his phone.

"Before you ask, Taehyung showed me pictures." He said and called Jimin. "Hi Hyung!" he said cheerfully and he and Jimin had casual conversation until he caught the other two's glares "Oh right, right. I called you to ask how you told your mates you were pregnant."

"What the fuck!" Jimin yelled, Felix had to pull the phone away to preserve his eardrums "Put me on speaker. Now!" even when the speaker was off, Changbin and Seungmin heard him but Felix obliged.

"Okay. Throw away whatever stupid thoughts you're having right now. 'We're too young.' or 'They aren't ready, what about our career?'. If you decide you don't want to have the baby it has to be for you and you alone."

He continued "If you decide to keep the babies, congrats! Your alphas will be over the moon, especially Chan and Jeongin. No they won't hate you or leave you, no they won't be angry."

"Are you reading my mind right now?" Changbin asked making Jimin laugh "Nope, i've been there before. You know i didn't tell them i was pregnant until the night i was due to deliver? They were so mad at me for making myself go through it alone, thats the first time Hoseok cried in front of me. I thought the youngest would want no part of it but they were so excited and involved."
they all gasped "How did you not tell them?"

"I mean can you blame me? They wouldn't have let me perform or do anything for that matter. But let me say, going through all of that alone wasn't fun, so my advice to you is to tell them. Our pregnancies don't last longer than three months and you don't show unless you're having triplets or more so you won't have to deal with it for too long."

Changbin smiled at the thought of the boys fawning over them even more "I think we should tell them after we go to the doctor." Seungmin said, Felix cheered and hugged him.

Jimin was still on the phone and they could hear the smile in his voice "Congrats guys, uh i also had Jin schedule an appointment with my doctor in an hour. Byeeee." he said and hung up.

Stray Kids OT8जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें